**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Are any of these 6* tech champs worth r2 unawakened?

ArkkyArkky Posts: 84
edited December 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I have a bunch of tech iso expiring in the next few days. I have the choice to r2 one of the listed champs, or sell the iso. What would you choose? Thanks!

Are any of these 6* tech champs worth r2 unawakened? 42 votes

Guillotine 2099
61% 26 votes
War Machine
7% 3 votes
Hulkbuster
30% 13 votes
Sell the iso
0% 0 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    Guilly is really good
  • BigBusterBigBuster Posts: 290 ★★★
    Its down to personal preference. I would go HB, but I am an HB simp.

Do you like guilly's playstyle? Do you like HB's playstyle? Both are pretty unique and I know some people despise their playstyles. Both bring a lot to the table in the form of damage and utility, take your pick between them.

Also, I would recommend ranking War Machine later on if you are in need of an energy resist champ similar to Guardian. He can do that unawakened along with some pretty great damage an interesting utility (suppression/prowess removal/crazy armor values)
  • ArkkyArkky Posts: 84
    I've been liking HB's playstyle so far - I got him not too long ago - and I am getting used to Guilly99's but it's still somewhat of a work in progress.

Thanks for the info about War Machine 🙂
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021
    I’d go HulkBuster over Guillotine 2099 only because I hate having to end with an SP3 every fight.

If it doesn’t bother you than go Guilly