**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My 80 GGCs Turned Out Pretty Well πŸ˜…

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Stocking up all that Iso, along with 26k 4 Star Shards for Iso from Dupes.

Actually pretty happy with the Sig Stone Classes I got so I can Max Sig Apoc/KG/Miles.

Now got 167k 6 Star Shards prepped for that next Featured.
Solid amount of T5CCF, forming a Science for either Joe or Anti-Venom from the Featured.

Casually pulling a bunch of my first T6BF across the 80 Crystals, and first chunk of T3AF all from the final 10 Crystals (that one's got the Line Chats fuming πŸ˜‚)...

As well at the last minute a 6 Star AG Crystal!

Also pulled Thanos as a 4 And 5 Star, unfortunately no Kang or Weapon X, not sure why they didn't show up after they were first opened.

Comments

• Options
    baskinrobbinsknowsbaskinrobbinsknows Posts: 265 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ercarret said:

Forgive me if I sound rude, but instead of 80 greater gifting crystals, I would rather have bought a phone so I don't have to play on my grand fathers phone. To me it makes more sense.

Can't buy a phone with in-game units and there's nothing that prevents OP from having grinded arena for them. 80 GGCs is a massive amount but I know people who can get there without spending money. Even if it was a split between grinded and bought units, it doesn't necessarily equal out to enough money spent that it could have bought OP a brand new phone instead.

Let's not jump to any conclusions - even less so if you fear that those conclusions make you come across as rude. It's simply unnecessary.
    With all due respect I'm going to strongly disagree with you. Its like the OP spent a lot of time as a day trader for someone else's account. The OP did suggest they are having phone issues with their own phone, so working to invest into a new phone might not be the worse idea especially this time of year as sales are still going strong. New year means older models have to go to make room for the new.

I'm just giving my two cents, its up to the OP if he/she wishes to take it. Perhaps your right. If they do have someone who dished out $800 worth of units and gave them to this person, then I want those friends. If on the other hand a person was willing to spend many hours of their life just to feel charitable and give the OP $800 of GGS, I would want that friend even more so. Either way, my comment was meant for you, so please just move along.
  • Options
    DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Can’t say I’m impressed with those odds. Happy that you’re happy with them though
  • Options

Can’t say I’m impressed with those odds. Happy that you’re happy with them though

Yeah it definitely could've been better but getting at least 1 6 Star AG, a healthy amount of 6 Star Shards, and formed another T5CC as well got half way on some others. I can't complain
    Also much better than the previous year where I got like 18 T4CC Crystals no lie...
  • Options
    jdeck59 said:

24,000 units for six star AG...ehhh

Keep in mind there's the 10 GGCs from the Solo and Alliance Gifting Objectives. So more like 21k Units, also the 6 Star AGCs aren't the end all be all for me as I'd prefer more resources like the crystal shards for the chance to actually get the new champions that would warrant an AG (as well there's always the chance the dupe them from the crystals).
  • Options
    jdeck59 said:

jdeck59 said:

24,000 units for six star AG...ehhh

Keep in mind there's the 10 GGCs from the Solo and Alliance Gifting Objectives. So more like 21k Units, also the 6 Star AGCs aren't the end all be all for me as I'd prefer more resources like the crystal shards for the chance to actually get the new champions that would warrant an AG (as well there's always the chance the dupe them from the crystals).
    My bad 21k units for 5 Six stars and an AG
    Lol you're acting like it's a bad thing, I could've got nothing but T4CC Crystals like what happened last year. I'm not greedy, and getting a bunch of T5CCs close to forming and 1 being formed is another plus for me.
    Also can't forget the third of a T3A which I'm still getting dogged about by the endgame players πŸ˜‚
  • Options
    Squeezed in 10 more with the Calendar GGCs and some last minute grinding...

I'll admit pulling Thanos for the third time, and still not a single version of Kang or Weapon X for that matter, is really annoying...