**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

ALLIANCE WAR CAN'T SELECT DEFENSE STRATEGY

Amms90Amms90 Posts: 335 ★★★
edited December 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
So my other post from a few days ago got no reply from kabam. I opened a ticket request with the kabam support and, after a lot of explanation done, I finally got a reply saying they're aware of the bug and they're looking into it. Now I don't mean to be rude but it's about time you finished looking into it, since this has been going on for like 20+ days now. Season starting in about 4 days and I can't set the global node? And some leaders I consulted with have the same issue, while some others have no issue. Guys this alliance war season is not starting with this bug!!! We can't compete fairly and equally if the opponent team has a defensive strategy and we don't!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options

Here the screenshot of the reply from the kabam support
  • Options
    ChuckD05ChuckD05 Posts: 173
    I came here to ask the same question. Still can’t select the war defensive tactic , since the email went out about bans upcoming (right at end of last season)

Any update ? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
  • Options
    Noise72Noise72 Posts: 337 ★★★
    edited January 2022
    I can’t select it either. Screen just goes gray.

• Options
    Noise72 said:

Same!!! Then I match an ally that has the global so there's a clear disadvantage for us
  • Options
    Noise72Noise72 Posts: 337 ★★★
    Amms90 said:

Noise72 said:

Same!!! Then I match an ally that has the global so there's a clear disadvantage for us
    It seems to be automatically selecting the tactic for us. Is this what we should expect for the regular season too?
  • Options
    Noise72 said:

Amms90 said:

Noise72 said:

It seems to be automatically selecting the tactic for us. Is this what we should expect for the regular season too?
    the thing is last war I randomly got high ground (the one I planned for my defense). This war I randomly got unstoppable armor... just how is this supposed to make sense? I'm supposed to have the defense ready for tomorrow evening