My hopes for MCOC in 2022

TheTalentsTheTalents Member Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
edited January 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
So typically when I feel the game is stale or needs an adjustment I will chime in and give my opinion on what the game needs to improve. Most of the changes aren't major and can be done with one update if Kabam chooses. The following is not in any particular order or importance.

1) Free mastery points. We have been asking this for years. It is time to allow us to go into arena with suicides and switch off back to non suicide AQ with 0 costs. If you can't do that officially, we would appreciate you having us add 3 or more different setups for a cost. Either way it is way past due. I'm telling you that is big enough to bring people back into the game and enjoy the content.

2) We just need more content consistently. The game has been quiet for awhile now and I'm not asking for another variant but a boss challenge level where everyone can contribute at their own individual level to keep the game going. Youtubers don't even have content nowadays. Think of the maze but give it 4 different difficulty levels with decent rewards.

3) The pay wall behind rewards has gotten so bad it is turning off spenders as well as f2p. You cannot have all the end game rewards behind a pay wall and expect people to take the content we do have seriously. Somewhere it is has been lost that this is a game and we need to be motivated to play it to gain something. Putting t6 basics and T3 alphas mainly behind a pay wall makes content stale by default.

4) Bugs, Bugs, Bugs you have to fix them. Especially basic moves like block and parry. Those are fundamental to game.

5) The champion discrepancy is too wide. We have I believe over 205 champions now or somewhere in that ball park. We need nexus crystals to be the standard for anything that is 4 star and below. This seems trivial on the surface but it will tell players that you understand that the game needs to be updated on a yearly basis.

Feel free to add onto my list and put your disagreements as well. Just trying to help a game we all poured hours of life into.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Poopdigs6Poopdigs6 Member Posts: 46
    The parry bug has clapped me sooooooo many times. Especially when completing Act 5 in June of this past year.
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Member Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    I can really get behind point 1 - I’d rather Kabam spend their time working the masteries out rather than implementing mechanics no one’s asked for like strikers.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Member Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

Glad you brought up bugs. I'm sure they had no plans to fix any bugs in 2022.

I think they need to dedicate more time into fixing bugs. Obviously they know it is an issue. Instead of updating the UI and the way the game looks use more man power to making sure that AW season runs on time. They can't even do that.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,807 ★★★★★
    edited January 2022

I think they need to dedicate more time into fixing bugs. Obviously they know it is an issue. Instead of updating the UI and the way the game looks use more man power to making sure that AW season runs on time. They can't even do that.
    Well... thanks for showing everyone that you know nothing in how any of this works. Great job.

I like how you think they need to spend more time on bugs and less on the UI but also asking for more content. Again, super awesome job.
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Member Posts: 678 ★★★

Well... thanks for showing everyone that you know nothing in how any of this works. Great job.

I like how you think they need to spend more time on bugs and less on the UI but also asking for more content. Again, super awesome job.
    Wow it’s surprising to me that I got censored,.,yet this troll **** has free reign to be rude and ignorant and say whatever he wants.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Member Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

So the new interface removed the parry bug? Lol I think you're the one who showed his ignorance.