**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New Rank Up Screen Animations Android

DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
LOVE IT. I mean I hope it's not in my mind but I ranked up a champ today on my Android device and the little cool motion was pretty rad. My iPhone in comparison has no such animation when ranking up champs.

Comments

• Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    What iPhone were you on?
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Are you getting it everytime? I got it once on iPhone leveling up a certain champ but didn't get it once afterward.
  • Options

What iPhone were you on?

I have the 13 Pro Max and it hasn't ever done it but on my Galaxy Note 8 it does.
  • Options
    Malreck04 said:

Are you getting it everytime? I got it once on iPhone leveling up a certain champ but didn't get it once afterward.

Yep everytime on my Android Galaxy Note 8 but it hasn't done it at all on my iPhone 13 Pro Max.
  • Options
    Ok just checked my Android and it didn't do it ... so maybe it's just something they're working on and it'll eventually be permanent but it was pretty cool.
  • Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Can someone send a gif of it? I have no idea if I've got the right thing in mind or not.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,023 ★★★★★
    Are you talking about where when ranked to the next level, the champ turns to the side and then back with fists clenched?
  • Options

Are you talking about where when ranked to the next level, the champ turns to the side and then back with fists clenched?

I guess lol but it was more dramatic like they did a little whiff and splash ... the normal way is just a little side pop and back again but this was way cooler and more dramatic with how the screen moved.
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike you know what I'm talkin' about??
  • Options

This?
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,533 ★★★★★
    No that's not it.
  • Options

This?

nope. so it was like the champ was carried with a wind to the left and the whole background shifted with the wind and back again ... I'll try to record it if it happens again.
  • Options
    Probably just a visual gltich.
  • Options
    Ok try this, Go to Home-> Go to Crystals -> Go to Champions -> Click Upgrade
    I'm pretty sure it works when the background is the crystal vault
  • Options
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    I'm guessing it's to put the champ in a platform.

Go there from quest screen and they'll be standing on a floating rock
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    edited January 2022
    It's nt a 100% certain
    Sometimes u get it, sometimes u dont
    It has something to do with the background
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,216 ★★★★★
    -Open crystal stash
    -Now go to champion screen
    -Do rankup
    It will happen everytime.
  • Options
    Malreck04 said:
    yep that's lol ... love it.
  • Options
    Yes this was an intentional change. To avoid loading screens we made all the backgrounds compatible with the rank up/level up flow. As mentioned above you can now do it with the quest background too, even the masteries background works.