**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

This game is great but could be better..

We all love this game... That's why you're here, that's why you saw the title but wanted to see what this discussion said..

I really enjoy so many champions as does everyone, the marvel roster is dope. I love that kabam is trying to balance the game and make it so that there are no "trash tier" champions.... I want any champion I use to have a moderately good chance at KO'ing another. I want to feel weight behind luke cages punches.. I want to feel a rush when I go in to fight a champion - "Can I win this? Can I do this same fight with almost any champion in the game?"

I'm sure you've seen Captain America Civil War, remember how vision could phase through anything? So why doesn't he have (for example) the "Miss" ability like Vulture and Hood... Look at Iron Man at the end of that movie, he has his AI analyse Captain and then, in respect to the game, get a "fury/precision" buff.

However beyond buffing some champions, there are things like updating champions. We all heard from Seatin and Dave about what mcoc has been doing and what they're planning... But something kabam, as the holders of all the power of our enjoyment of the game, should remember is consult the community like here. Instead of "fixing" champions however they want, ask us. the players that are spending their time, money and patience on the game. Joe fixit needs love but as a thought, ask us.

- "We're updating Joe fixit, Luke Cage and Carnage this month, Give us some suggestions on what you'd like to see changed/improved and fixed.."

The Mcoc community is largely good, meet us half way and we will go the extra mile to help anyway we can to make MCOC a game that rivals games on any platform. A game that I will play a bit everyday is good, but one that makes me put down my PS controller, now that is a game. This is almost there... just like with the content creator program, let the community help, we've got some good ideas.

What do you think?