**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Retirement Alliance

[RET99] The Bone Resting Place

This alliance was created recently as a space for older accounts to relax.

If you are an older account (750k+) and still enjoy the game but life outside of game is your main priority… If for you expectations like, “if you start a map, log in and help finish it” go without saying… If you won’t get stressed when an AQ map doesn’t get completed… If you enjoy Arena’s but want to run an AQ map a few times a week to get the glory rewards…
…If this all sounds appealing, then this may be the place for you. Currently we only have a few, but as with all new alliances they take time to grow.

AQ, is the best reward for time spent. So, we will start with one map 4 as that map is enough to get us 1600-2000 glory a cycle with only one or two paths cleared through mini #2 each day. The target is 10M (1600 glory) or better. Once we have 7-10 consistently active people we will either run two map 4s or one map 5. Once we get 10+ consistently active people we will run 2 maps first come first serve.

We will not shift above this level (map 5 max), morph into a 3 map alliance (2 maps max), start kicking people due to lack of participation, or put up with trash talking people for lack of completion / being MIA. We are a place to put family and work first, enjoy the game, and have some constructive conversation about the heroes, who is a good choice to use / rank for specific content, or just chat about whatever.

As an example, to maintain work life balance I only am “active” Monday - Friday during breaks and lunch during work hours. The game continues to be fun for me and to avoid the spiral into annoyances about bugs and heroes I’m not interested in, this seems like a good fit for me. With the new management tools, AQ will attempt to always be preset to launch so that if you are able, you may join.

If that all sounds like a good fit for you, check us out in game, hit me up on my Line account DJ-Jokes, or just join us (we are an open alliance ).

Note: People who use Mercs, or will want to be “competitive” in AW or AQ, this isn’t the place for you. If an account goes inactive for 3 weeks without some kind of PM that you are going on vacation or whatever, you will be kicked if we are at 30 people.