Options

Game freezing in LoL

KingInBlackKingInBlack Posts: 313 ★★★
edited January 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
So I have a bunch of expiring items and decided to do the Canadian carina challenge. My first few attempts I went to restart since I only had 3 charges with ST and every time the game froze on the loading screen exiting the fight. So I let SL pound me to die instead and same thing. After a dozen full app resets I took a screen shot of the expiring items and submitted a ticket. Has anyone else run into this in LoL?
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    CoolKid_McGeeCoolKid_McGee Posts: 44
    As in Lots of Love?
  • Options
    Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 643 ★★★
    I was doing a path in abyss and the same thing would happen everytime I died
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,727 ★★★★★
    There seems to be an Infinite loading screen in the labryinth. Have to force close and reload everytime I die.
  • Options
    KirklinKirklin Posts: 149
    @Kabam Miike same happening go me in LOL I finish a fight and than stuck on a loading screen until I force close
  • Options
    etgddhjjetgddhjj Posts: 21
    Happened to me too and I went to another path that has red hulk and decided to fight Colossus (restart every time I lose)
    That path doesn't have issue with loading screen (except if you choose to fight Colossus) and I didn't want to go that path but dont think I have choice and cant wait. Magik scared me the most. :-/
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,727 ★★★★★
    Just force close and restart, I've been doing it all day.
  • Options
    KirklinKirklin Posts: 149

Just force close and restart, I've been doing it all day.

You shouldn't have too. Force close takes up to 2 minutes. It would be a waste of boost and also kills your momentum.