**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 4 overrated

I keep hearing people talk about “how great act 4 is” or “act 4 was a blast in the past” I don’t think so I really didn’t enjoy act 4 it felt slow and a bit “pants”

Act 4 overrated 25 votes

Yes
24%
FilledPizzaAdil08Phillip14233BLOODY_ASSASIAN08GrassKnucklesCoolKid_McGee 6 votes
No
64%
LeNoirFaineantAzKicker316BlackPhoenix44Liss_Bliss_Lovejoy72Cap366Denslo500RockypantherxLordSmasherMauledIronGladiator22KablIryseGraves_3Barani7daIcyCoolDudeDoodle 16 votes
Maybe so
12%
Malreck04ZekedamamSkyLord7000 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    No
    I don’t think people have ever said how god Act 4 is or was. It used to be an energy sink when I started at 3/move and a billion paths, then they reduced it to 2/move and now the quests all have 6 paths rather than the 8-10 some had.

It’s mindless content that your roster outgrows inside a month but has mastery points so you have to explore it.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    You have been playing off and on for 8 years so you should have been there around when A4 released

• Options
    DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    edited January 2022
    I agree with ^

Also- wait till you explore act 5 and you get soooo excited for that sweet rank up gem for 100% exploration of 5.2 and 5.3 (i think.) you’re already looking at your roster to see what “5*” you can use that 4-5 gem.

Then you get it and you realize it’s a 4* rank up gem 😂😂🤣🤪🤬😔.

I’ve explored that act a few times over the years and it tricks me every time 🤪. It’s just so out of place, what the French toast sticks is that gem gonna to for you in 5.4 it act 6…
  • Options
    CoolKid_McGeeCoolKid_McGee Posts: 44
    Yes

I agree with ^

Also- wait till you explore act 5 and you get soooo excited for that sweet rank up gem for 100% exploration of 5.2 and 5.3 (i think.) you’re already looking at your roster to see what “5*” you can use that 4-5 gem.

Then you get it and you realize it’s a 4* rank up gem 😂😂🤣🤪🤬😔.

I’ve explored that act a few times over the years and it tricks me every time 🤪. It’s just so out of place, what the French toast sticks is that gem gonna to for you in 5.4 it act 6…

Yeah what in the French toast sticks… glad you agree partnrrrr
  • Options
    CoolKid_McGeeCoolKid_McGee Posts: 44
    Yes

You have been playing off and on for 8 years so you should have been there around when A4 released

Homeboy gets me :)
  • Options
    Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    No
    Relative to Acts 5&6, Act 4 was incredible. Sounds like they took all the fun out with the revisions.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    No
    Way back when the game was simpler. We did act 4 with 4* 4/40s using the old gods of the contest. We had to overcome slashed tires jugs, short path Venom, and arc overload Maestro. I don't know that anyone is nostalgic over act 4 per se. It's more nostalgia for the state of the game when we took on act 4, ROL, etc.
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    act 4 isn't even rated anymore
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,217 ★★★★★
    Man!! You are bored..
    Don't let the lock down stop you.
    Read something... Acquire a new skill.