**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

1.10.2022 Energy Boosts & Potions Offer Bugged 0/5

VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
Today's Energy Boosts & Potions Offers within the in game store shows both offers at 0/5, not allowing me to purchase either of them.

The last time this offer was around I did purchase all 5/5 of both of the offers. So it seems like the purchase limit was not reset from the last time this offer was around a few months ago.

Comments

• Options
    Hickdog27Hickdog27 Posts: 137 ★★
    Same
  • Options
    RicoscoRicosco Posts: 142 ★★
    You are off your heads in the first place paying for a resource that should be included in standard compensation, this is why they don't bother, because people wanting to progress are willing to spend money to overcome game issues.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    Ricosco said:

You are off your heads in the first place paying for a resource that should be included in standard compensation, this is why they don't bother, because people wanting to progress are willing to spend money to overcome game issues.

You realize that not everyone in the game is having issues you might be experiencing right? There are people who still at normally. I know it doesn't fit your " stay mad" agenda, but you need to calm down. @Ricosco
  • Options
    RicoscoRicosco Posts: 142 ★★
    Im staying mad because I can't play a game I enjoy for the past 7 bloody months without issues, last story progression I done cost me my entire inventory and 800 units, I made cavalier almost itemless, now I can't get through a fight without issues, just because a handful of players aren't having issues shouldn't we be banding together as a community and making a United stand till we can all play as intended, all I see from you is constant support of kabam and not one ounce of care towards the mass of players that are suffering from these issues, what will it take? A year or more till everyone stops funding their mistakes and forces them to take serious action over these bugs.