**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

7.1.3 The Gloves are Off Path Bugged?

There's a path on 7.1.3 with the nodes crumbling armor, the gloves are off, kinetic transference and heal block advanced. For some reason I can't get any buffs on this path. My best guess is that the heal block advanced node which is supposed to have a fate seal against Regen buffs is applying to all buffs. Is this interaction bugged?

Comments

• Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,499 ★★★★★
    A video would be helpful. We can’t determine what’s happening without seeing it
  • Options
    Double_HelixDouble_Helix Posts: 42
    I'm having the same issue. I tried Nimrod, Warlock, Ultron, and Guillotine 99. I wasn't able to gain a single Armor Up the whole quest, and I didn't get any Precision Buffs from dexing. There was Armor Break text that popped up at the very beginning of the fight, and sometimes a Fury text (since the node has a chance to grant Fury when armor broken), but the Fury buff didn't appear either. Couldn't get video. Sorry.
  • Options
    Double_HelixDouble_Helix Posts: 42
    edited January 2022
    I was able to get some screen shots. Looks like there is a permanent passive fate seal being applied at the start of the fight. Warlock and Surfer never gain their initial buffs, and dexterity doesn't generate a precision.

• Options
    bjp26bjp26 Posts: 2
    edited January 2022
    I have also had the same problem today. I thought I read the node wrong.
    You don’t seem to get any buffs at all. I tried Venom against Spider Gwen, and he lost all his buffs at the start of the fight. Ultron can’t gain a armour up buff from parry or getting hit, warlock never gains an armour buff through out the fight , the timer just resets and nothing happens. As in the above photos.
    I even tried Red Mags for a baseline test, no unstoppable buff on the heavy, no prowess buff from knocking the defender down.
    It seem like the fate seal is affecting all buffs not just regen buffs.
  • Options
    gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    edited January 2022
    bjp26 said:

It seem like the fate seal is affecting all buffs not just regen buffs.

This is the exact problem. I just tried to run the path. The fate seal is affecting all buffs. It completely changes the path.
    I don't really understand why the fate seal is even necessary. Shouldn't heal block prevent the regen anyway?
  • Options
    gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    Just found an older video. Other buffs are processing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hG08zpsMAE
  • Options
    D0ctor_SD0ctor_S Posts: 42
    Exact same thing. Tested with Nimrod initially, checked with Fury (no Fury), Venom (no klyntar buff), Colossus (no Fury or Armour) etc
  • Options
    Pdubs77Pdubs77 Posts: 34
    Yup same thing for me with Kang and Apocalypse
  • Options
    Bigfoot33Bigfoot33 Posts: 147 ★★
    Yup, it's fate sealing ALL buffs
  • Options
    Giz4459Giz4459 Posts: 6
    I’m having the same issue. Any resolution coming on this sometime soon? Working on exploration and don’t want to spend time or resources on something that is going to be fixed.
    @Kabam Miike
  • Options

Any information would be helpful

This what they sent me on the matter. It looks like a ton of act 7 is bugged as well.
  • Options
    Almost 2 months since this was reported and the path is still bugged, any updates?
  • Options
    Wally_WooferWally_Woofer Posts: 175
    I had the joy of discovering this today as well. Couldn't understand why I couldn't generate buffs.
  • Options
    Nope, I ended doing that that path with passive buff champs. Sucks, but it is manageable.
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Really wish this was fixed
  • Options
    LeanbisonLeanbison Posts: 119 ★★
    Any word on the fix for this.