**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Vision (AOU) buff concept

ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
In the grand tradition of hopeful buffs and with Vision added into the 6 star featured, I figured I'd try my hand at updating Vision..

The Vision

Passive:
•Vision's Synthezoid body provides full immunity from all bleed and poison effects in the Battle Realm.
•Vision's vibranium body decreases Coldsnap and Incinerate Effects by 50%.
•Vision's Artificial Intelligence is unaffected from Concussion, Disorient and Reverse Controls effects.

Heavy Attack:
•While charging Heavy, Vision gains a non stacking +1000 Fury buff lasting 15 seconds and requires a 5 second cool down before reactivation.
•All non #Robot Champions struck by Vision's Heavy Attack are inflicted with a non stacking Disorient that lasts 10 Seconds.

Phasing and Density:
•Dashing back and holding block for 1.5 seconds activates Vision's phasing for 20 seconds, increasing his chance to crit the opponent by a flat 30%.

•When struck by a successful combo, Vision increases his density by gaining a +1800 physical resistance buff. (Non stacking.) The Buff is removed when Vision hits a successful combo in return.

[Think of it as a safety net in case that pesky Autoblock or Unblockable or Unstoppable ruins your chance for a full 5 hit combo.]

Special Attacks:
•Vision gains a flat 50% of all power drained from each successful special attack for himself.
•All #Mutant champions are also inflicted with a 10-second Heal Block.

SP1: Drain 40% of opponent's Max Power and inflict a Shock charge, dealing +400 damage over 10 Seconds (Max stack 3)

SP2: Drain 50% of opponent's Max Power and inflict Concussion lasting 10 seconds.

[Update animation to include Shockwave that afflicts immediate area]

Sp3: Drain 60% of opponents Max Power and inflict 3 shock charges lasting 10 seconds.

Updated signature: Evolve Into Something New

•As the fight rages on and Vision has more time to study his opponent, he gains a passive true accuracy that is only removed when he is knocked down.
•Once Vision's health hits 15%, gain a regeneration buff recovering up to 50% Max Health over 12 seconds.

Comments

• i didnt like the change to sp2. the current special powerdrain is essential to what viz is.
    Id like the increased immunities, but keeping his current powersteal values is paramount to the champion.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★

i didnt like the change to sp2. the current special powerdrain is essential to what viz is.
    Id like the increased immunities, but keeping his current powersteal values is paramount to the champion.

That's more than fair. I was re-reading the original on Aunt May and realized where I screwed up. I would probably retain the ability to add a concussion at the end though but utilize the original special two instead.
  • The true strike and healing probably overdoes it, but i like the study passives, give small bonuses to something kinda like MrF.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★

The true strike and healing probably overdoes it, but i like the study passives, give small bonuses to something kinda like MrF.

Yeah in retrospect it would probably be Overkill but I know that everybody who usually does one of these Concepts at least tries to Edge it into more Pro Player and I figured let me at least throw a bone in that direction because you never know. Plus Vision did reference having some sort of healing ability so it would seem plausible that he could at least have some sort of passive regen like War Machine.
  • CybourgRokuCybourgRoku Posts: 42
    I was always disappointed Vis didn't have a phasing mechanic in game, I feel like maybe reduce the duration and put it on a slight cooldown and actually let him "Phase" like Ghost and Kitty at the expense of having to dash back and block for some potential chip damage. (unless that's what that is and I'm misreading it...)

The artificial intelligence passive is probably my favorite part and it makes too much sense!

Overall I think this is great, and giving him some extra damage over time would help round him off very nicely.