**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is Magneto House of X in the 5-star Basic pool?

altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,261 ★★★★
Title.

Comments

• Pseudo_19Pseudo_19 Posts: 396 ★★
    I have the 5* and 6*. I don’t know how I got the 5* if he isn’t available in the basic pool???
  • MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,476 ★★★★★
    Pseudo_19 said:

I have the 5* and 6*. I don’t know how I got the 5* if he isn’t available in the basic pool???

He’s been in incursions crystals, 5* featured crystals, and special event crystals.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    Well, that kind of suck. I was planning to pop the dual crystals to get him. This thread saved me a lot of shards 🤣
  • FrydayFryday Posts: 654 ★★★
    Woh unbelievable, this is a prefect example if you don't know then you don't know to ask.

Thank you very much to the @altavista for asking the question.

I always assumed that Magneto House of X is in the basic 5* crystal pool. I have been using so much of my shards in Mutant/Skill 5* in the hunts for Mag HoX (as well as Nick, BWDO and Pro X).

I can understand some of these exclusive champs, but does anyone know why these champs are exclusive?:-

Magneto HoX, DD Classic, BW, Abom, Electro, CapAW2, Joe Fixit, Dr S, Black Bolt, Gamora, Ms Marvel, Thor, Vision AOU, War Machine and Deadpool X Force (not complaining about this one, just surprise).

Also, it that correct that Wolverine and Scarlet Witches is avaible as 5* but not in the basic pool yet?

It there a good place to keep up-to-date with the details?
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    So my sig40 Strange is an exclusive? Makes me feel 5% better
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    edited January 2022
    Fryday said:

Woh unbelievable, this is a prefect example if you don't know then you don't know to ask.

I always assumed that Magneto House of X is in the basic 5* crystal pool. I have been using so much of my shards in Mutant/Skill 5* in the hunts for Mag HoX (as well as Nick, BWDO and Pro X).

I can understand some of these exclusive champs, but does anyone know why these champs are exclusive?:-

Magneto HoX, DD Classic, BW, Abom, Electro, CapAW2, Joe Fixit, Dr S, Black Bolt, Gamora, Ms Marvel, Thor, Vision AOU, War Machine and Deadpool X Force (not complaining about this one, just surprise).

Also, it that correct that Wolverine and Scarlet Witches is avaible as 5* but not in the basic pool yet?

Scarlet Witch and Wolvie are not in the 5* or 6* basic pool
    Zan0 said:

Fryday said:

Don’t think any of these champs will ever move to the basic. It’s been too long and I think they like keeping the champs exclusive to make certain crystals more interesting
    They love throwing those at me in the 6* basic pool tho! It’s almost like kabam knows they’re useless! I have Abom, X force, electro, Kamala & ms. Marvel (which ever one is considered the “rare” 5* version) I also have BW awakened, Wags, and Thor. I only have 55 6* champs
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    Is white mags in 6 star basic? Used 4 star version today for hit monkey and thought it's weird I don't have him higher
    SandeepS said:

Is white mags in 6 star basic? Used 4 star version today for hit monkey and thought it's weird I don't have him higher

Yes he’s in the basic, most of the champs in that list are in the basic besides the ones you can get from one specific area like punisher, unstoppable colossus, ultron prime and so on