**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Open masteries week

ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
I think it would be cool for once or twice a year to open masteries 100% for a week or at least a weekend. It would allow players to experiment with all setups and not just what they have unlocked.

Now if we are getting new masteries in a few months, it wouldn't make sense to do this yet. But letting players experience willpower or recoil setups could drive mastery core unit purchases. Then after it is over, offer the core purchase package that is actually one of the better deals if you are not ftp.

Comments

• Options
    ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★

Love this idea. One time they did a free mastery configuration week. It didn't let you use masteries you hadn't unlocked, but it let you play around with different setups without unit/gold costs. I wish they would at least do that again a couple times a year.

Agree with this, as it has happened a couple of times.

I remember when lol came out I took advantage of it turning on this or that pending who I was fighting and who i was fighting with how much health opponent had.

After that was done, every time it happened again, I kept configuring it and testing random champs in various things to get what I use now as my best overall for my playstyle.

Wouldn't mind a reason to re-evaluate them with the newer champs without the stupid cost to keep playing around.