**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Tech rank up query

so i find myself in a weird situation, i have a desire to start focussing more on 6* rank ups, as i am thronebreaker and thats the way the game is moving. i know there is value in a lot of 5* and this is where the situation gets confusing for me with a few champs. i recently pulled a 5* nimrod and i know he is such an awesome mutant killer, akin to the tech torch. however i have some cool options as 6* as well. so i really wanna get some advice from the wider community based on my current tech roster. i also have a single tech 5* Awakening gem and would like to know if i really should use it on anyone or just keep saving for ghost. finally i do not run suicides and dont plan on running them anytime soon. many thanks.

Tech rank up query 11 votes

G2099 5*
36%
DracarusBarani7daLBN1R4v1d 4 votes
Vulture 6*
9%
willrun4adonut 1 vote
Nebula 6*
18%
ScrubhanRatedSViper 2 votes
P2099 6*
0%
Nimrod 5*
36%
EtjamaYodabolt21CangaceiroKhangster 4 votes
other? (please let me know who and why)
0%

Comments

• Options
    mort_07mort_07 Posts: 475
    G2099 for Power control or nebula for robots ( with Pm is the best shock speed k.o.)
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,165 ★★★★★
    Vulture 6*
    I r3 vulture just because I hate fighting Mephisto and bishop and he does amazing with them (also good for havoc too, though I use guardian). Nimrod though would probably be best.