**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Unbanned my account please ( Read the full discription pls )

AmulFrancesAmulFrances Posts: 2
edited January 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Hey kabam, I give my Friend my account for few days to play after new months todays i logged in my account and ut says my account is permanently banned i don't know for what reason i asked my friend if he uses any mod or something on my account but he said no so can you please look into it and unbanned my account...Thanks
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Account sharing is against terms of service
  • AmulFrancesAmulFrances Posts: 2
    edited January 2022

yeh i know but i wasn't playing that moment and i don't want to lose some Major rewords that's it i didn't even logged it on that time period not even once
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

yeh i know but i wasn't playing that moment and i don't want to lose some Major rewords that's it i didn't even logged it on that time period not even once
    Sharing account details is against terms of service
  • It is a violation of our Terms of Service to use anyone else's account or to grant them access to your account. With that being said, these Forums aren't the place to discuss any actions which have been taken on individual accounts, including in-game bans. There's more information HERE regarding account bans.
This discussion has been closed.