Help needed for CAV EQ 3.2...

SpecMSpecM Member Posts: 88
I became Cavalier a few months ago. I think I finally have a good enough roster to 100% complete Cav EQ, and I was able to 100% complete Chapter 1,2 and 3.1 with ease, however 3.2 was completely different. I was able to do the initial run(with easy path) but every other path seems hard, specially the path with Killmonger. So who should I use and any other tips I should know? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Member Posts: 2,147 ★★★★
    edited January 2022
    You *may* be able to do it with magneto, but using him as though he were white magneto.

Everytime you know l knock them down, they become debuff immune, so you can't use his sp3 as it removes the armour breaks. But, you can build up prowess with him, knock them down, go unblockable, build up huge furys, then use sp1 and sp2.

Colossus may also work, with parry, heavy, build up fury with unblockable, then parry, 5 hit combo, parry heavy sp2.

Also Mr sinister gets two buffs on charging his heavy, so again, charge heavy, go unblockable, build furys, then attack.

It will be tough with your roster, partly because both your mutant 5/65 reduce AAR, which messes with the EQ nodes.... And the node which helps needs you to have buffs!
  • SpecMSpecM Member Posts: 88

You *may* be able to do it with magneto, but using him as though he were white magneto.

Everytime you know l knock them down, they become debuff immune, so you can't use his sp3 as it removes the armour breaks. But, you can build up prowess with him, knock them down, go unblockable, build up huge furys, then use sp1 and sp2.

Colossus may also work, with parry, heavy, build up fury with unblockable, then parry, 5 hit combo, parry heavy sp2.

Also Mr sinister gets two buffs on charging his heavy, so again, charge heavy, go unblockable, build furys, then attack.

It will be tough with your roster, partly because both your mutant 5/65 reduce AAR, which messes with the EQ nodes.... And the node which helps needs you to have buffs!

Thanks for the info, haven't tried with Magneto yet so I'll give it a try. Appreciate your time spent for this, thanks again.
  • SpecMSpecM Member Posts: 88

Case closed.

• MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Member Posts: 2,147 ★★★★
    Congrats on first 100%!!
  • SPARTAN0078SPARTAN0078 Member Posts: 95
    SpecM said:

I became Cavalier a few months ago. I think I finally have a good enough roster to 100% complete Cav EQ, and I was able to 100% complete Chapter 1,2 and 3.1 with ease, however 3.2 was completely different. I was able to do the initial run(with easy path) but every other path seems hard, specially the path with Killmonger. So who should I use and any other tips I should know? Thanks in advance.

SpecM said:

Bro I soled him with apoc , AA won’t help as he gains immunity on being knocked down , same with colossus but u can also use Medusa