**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who should be my next big champion write-up

If you have seen some of my previous content you will know I occasionally do big champion guides, breaking down every part of a champions kit to show even proficient players some new uses for their abilities, I have some time free this weekend so wondered which would the community find most helpful.

Who should be my next big champion write-up 83 votes

sorcerer supreme
16%
Hort4AanthoFaisaljavedJuggerNotjmo254KRANꓘJonTronTronJonFiiNCHFabwiziRenaxqqSparty6Ace2319Konstant45limeade31 14 votes
red hulk
8%
Malreck04Cap366LittlePeteUsername19273CrcrcrcThe_Sentry06Cam97 7 votes
red guardian
7%
TheHeroDeservedKerneasRockyshockyBlackshadow0203MCOCHazzaHoodie25 6 votes
doctor doom
12%
Ewell65SSS69The_Commish123BLOODY_ASSASIAN08KablChaosMax1012Burrito2525Barani7dagggg00orpimeSKnullvoid235 10 votes
stealthy
4%
Shock29SkyLord7000Shenk13579rebel_ 4 votes
killmonger
4%
Xcrøss_TRBlôdletterCmaroZAHIDMALIK1588 4 votes
stryfe
22%
RaganatorBattle_GreninjaColonaut123Cr7ms7rs7IvarTheBonelessWine_LoverMike439FilledPizzaAMS94Huorodishika123PuttPuttCap45Scarcity27AGENT_A7Kwillrun4adonutMister_HouseRiptide368Impyre 19 votes
CMM
3%
ANGRYEAGLE88Chachaji01Dkcody42 3 votes
warlock
8%
SquirrelguyRiptideqm44Poopdigs6GrassKnucklesDash855RatedSViper 7 votes
other (specific requests)
10%
World Eatermostlyharmlessnthanks4playingphil56201DarkEternityKillswitch01LpooFlyGalaxyBombSirGamesBond 9 votes

Comments

• Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    stryfe
    Batman
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,408 ★★★★★
    stealthy
    Night Monkey
  • Options
    FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    Write up on Sentry :)
  • Options
    FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★

No point, he's getting buffed...right?
    where did you see this info? Thought it was just speculation
  • Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    stryfe

People have been saying for months...

it was a joke
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,189 ★★★★
    edited January 2022

I have both sentry and moonknight
    Either of them gets buffed I am in win win

Btw where did he get the info from?
  • Options
    mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    OG IM
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Write for the joy of it - writers choice.

No offense, but don't think too many people will actually read it. Sure, some will, but long, wordy forum posts, especially about things that have generally been covered by a multitude of others, tend to get skipped. But if you like writing, go for it.

For me, Jason Voorhees YouTube MCOC tutorial videos are where it's at if I want to learn about a champ. And if he doesn't have something, then I'll head over to someone else like KingSlayer or KarateMike.

https://www.youtube.com/c/JasonVoorhees-MCOC/videos
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,247 ★★★★
    stryfe
    Got a r2 that I don't use very much
  • Options
    phil56201phil56201 Posts: 967 ★★★
    I feel like all the champions listed have been around long enough that the general community has a pretty good handle on most, if not all of them. And there is no end of informative tutorials and guides for those who need that info.

Maybe pick one of new popular champions like Penny, Nimrod, Kitty, Spidey 2099? Like TitoBandito said, I've already figured out all these champions and have gone to the same guides he mentioned when I've needed them. I'd definitely read a write up on some of these newer champions, though.
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    warlock

No offense, but don't think too many people will actually read it. Sure, some will, but long, wordy forum posts, especially about things that have generally been covered by a multitude of others, tend to get skipped. But if you like writing, go for it.

For me, Jason Voorhees YouTube MCOC tutorial videos are where it's at if I want to learn about a champ. And if he doesn't have something, then I'll head over to someone else like KingSlayer or KarateMike.

I'd agree with you on the writer's choice bit, but I don't on the rest. Although I might be biased (as a writer of the occasional wordy forum post), I prefer to learn some things from text and not videos. Especially if I am looking for a specific bit of utility or trying to remember specific kit, it is easier to skim through a longer forum post then speed-watch a youtube video. Maybe that is just me.
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    stealthy
    I’d love a stealthy review!
  • Options
    DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★

Bruh Jason Voorhes might be one of the most useless content creators in terms of champion guides. He just literally takes the text from the champion abilities and puts it on a screen with a clip showing how it works. You learn more from your own experience than you do watching him. Now Karatemike on the other hand makes amazing champion guides that are incredibly useful.
  • Options
    DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    Beast kekw
  • Options
    thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    Nimrod or kitty
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    red guardian

Jason is great for connecting visual and text side. Kinda like fan-made deep dive.

But the actual areas of use, interesting playstyles, rotations and tricks he isn't as good imo
  • Options
    Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 ★★★
    Archangel 👀
  • Options
    Cap45Cap45 Posts: 419 ★★
    stryfe
    I always wanted stryfe for some reason and I finally pulled him and duped him, and currently sitting at r4 5*. After playing with him, he seemed ok but not good, meanwhile some people have him as their first r4 6*. I want to like this champ but I just don’t see it with him. I must be missing something about him ski would like to learn
  • Options
    Cam97Cam97 Posts: 364
    red hulk
    Do Overseer. Im really digging my unawakened R2. Cant wait to awaken mine and take him straight to R3.