Molegod not working in 7.2.5

Pseudo_19Pseudo_19 Member Posts: 396 ★★

The other nodes are just indomitable and tether shock so they don’t really play a part in the experience I had when fighting HB w/ Molegod.

This was the last fight of the path and I used ghost for every other fight but wanted to test out my newly rank 3 Molegod. I thought it was a great idea since adoption lighting would keep him in frenzy the entire fight because of the immunity. Although he did stay in frenzy mode that wasn’t the big issue. He wasn’t placing bleeds on every hit and towards the end of the fight he wasn’t placing any bleeds altogether. Towards the beginning of the fight I was placing the poisons as the node states but then I also noticed that my bleeds or poisons weren’t doing any damage. The fight lasted an eternity even with Molemans guaranteed crits.

Could anyone maybe think of a reason why this wouldn’t be a bug. Maybe a kabam operator could take a quick look.

Thanks in advance,
Pseudo_19

Comments

• Pseudo_19Pseudo_19 Member Posts: 396 ★★
    Has anyone had a similar experience where Molegod just wasn’t placing bleeds while in frenzy mode? Also the opponent not taking any damage from debuffs despite nodes not stating the defender takes no damage from debuffs?
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Hulkbuster does reduce ability accuracy per amrour
  • Pseudo_19Pseudo_19 Member Posts: 396 ★★

Hulkbuster does reduce ability accuracy per amrour

Thank you for the clarification, just read HB abilities and it’s -20% ability accuracy and -25% bleed & poison potency for each armor up buff. Thank you guys for you help!

Molegod vs HB is a no go!