**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

7.2.5 hit mercy path is a pain/ may be bugged

I have 2 paths left in 7.2 besides the gwenmaster chapter. I did them all itemless besides the initial gwenmaster fight ofc. Every time I go back to complete this path I always get stuck at invisible woman. A minute into the fight and the hit mercy counter just goes away and never comes back. Yes I run pacify and I really want to get rid of it because it definitely hurts more than it helps. But should pacify be removing nodes like hit mercy and causing them to never come back? It’s a 90% reduction and throw invisible woman’s force field on top of that and my 6* rank 3’s are hitting for 20 damage when it crits. Yes 20 damage. Am I seriously supposed to do this entire fight of Around 350k health when I can only take off 10-20 damage per hit??

Comments

• Pseudo_19Pseudo_19 Posts: 396 ★★

Remove pacify, it hurts more than it helps, especially with the newer nodes

Only thing that sucks is I have to buy all those mystic mastery cores to get mystic desperation again
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    Pseudo_19 said:

Only thing that sucks is I have to buy all those mystic mastery cores to get mystic desperation again
    If you already have it unlocked, you won’t need to buy them again.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★
    So many L's for game developers these days.
    The entire bugs section gets filled with more unique bugs day in day out
  • Pseudo_19Pseudo_19 Posts: 396 ★★
    xNig said:

Pseudo_19 said:

If you already have it unlocked, you won’t need to buy them again.
    Thank you for that info, I now no longer run any points in pacify or petrify (I run max despair) I used my extra points to max out limber.