**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

When is the midpoint in the AQ season?

Why does AW have set, finite start/end dates while AQ seems completely open ended and arbitrary?

It'd be nice to have a timeline of when the Glory Store will be updated (supposedly at midpoint) and how long the AQ season is actually going to last. Why keep these dates secret?

Comments

• DylanphileDylanphile Posts: 59

My guess is it isn't so much a secret as they don't have a definite date.

That's worse than keeping it a secret. Seasons should be defined periods of time. We know how long the baseball season is, the basketball season, etc. Hell, we even know how long THE seasons are. If AQ season is completely arbitrary and they make it up as they go along, they should call it something else.
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    In all the years they’ve run AQ there has never been a time frame and it goes on till they decide to change it. Don’t think any of the “seasons” have ever been the same length even. I seem to remember one season lasted well over a year think it was Venom or Dorm boss
  • baskinrobbinsknowsbaskinrobbinsknows Posts: 265 ★★★
    Drenlin said:

In all the years they’ve run AQ there has never been a time frame and it goes on till they decide to change it. Don’t think any of the “seasons” have ever been the same length even. I seem to remember one season lasted well over a year think it was Venom or Dorm boss

Pretty sure it was Venom and I remember him being the AQ boss for a long time. I just hope we don't get seasons that last that long again.
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 995 ★★★★
    @Dylanphile Everyone else here is right, that AQ has no defined length for a "season".

That said, season 7 ran for about 9 months, and season 8 for about 10-11 months.

Season 9 has been going for right around a month or two now, I think, so if you're waiting for that "midpoint" when they reset the glory store, history says you'll be waiting til around May or June timeframe.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    seems like a great time to mention that my account that just hit uncollected with no maxed 5-stars and sub-6000 prestige can buy t5b for the same price as my 12,000 prestige TB account. Makes sense.