**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Expiring t2a

Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
edited January 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
I seem to always run into an issue with expiring t2a. But you can't sell them for t3a shards. I think this is long overdue. T6 cats are available now so we should be able to sell instead of just losing high value items.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    I had a few T2A expire as well :(

My gold and iso can’t keep up with my catalysts
  • Options
    MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    We should be able to sell T4CC for T5 and T2A for T3 @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,112 ★★★★★
    T6b and t3a have been out for a looooong time too. We should be able to sell them for t7b and t4a
  • Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 766 ★★★
    It takes 7 T2A to r1 a 6 star, and 8 to r2 one.

It also takes 4 and then 6 T2a to take a 5 start from r3 -> r5.

so if you get lucky on say a early feature bundle, you couldn't actually Take both your champs up to R5 and R3 respectively without having them in overflow... even with the sigil.

For Basic catalysts, you should be able to keep enough to AT LEAST rank up 2 new champ of each start level as high as we can.

For class catalysts, enough for 1.. Using t4cc for example, that would be 3 for your 4 star + 13 (3+4+6) for 5 stars + 15 (7+8) for 6 stars, or 31 of each class.

And we should never have to lose a catalyst. Either let us sell them to get something better (even at a crappy rate) or let us break them down (I might want to say trade in a T3CC for say 3 x T2CC).
  • Options
    Longshot_33Longshot_33 Posts: 352 ★★★
    Break down a T2a into 5-10 T1a would actually be a nice quality of life perk