Little help needed

SHAYUSHAYU Member Posts: 78
edited January 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues

Why m I not able to use the generic rank up instead?
Post edited by Kabam Valiant on

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,937 ★★★★★
    you’ve gotta contact support and ask

and hope you don’t get that one guy that says no use the class gem
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,941 ★★★★★
    I have the same problem, it shows the class gem as the default when there is one available and you can’t switch. I have one from the magnificent masks crystal and it doesn’t show for classes where I have a class specific gem.
  • SHAYUSHAYU Member Posts: 78
    Any mods willing to look into this? @Kabam Miike
  • MaratoxMaratox Member Posts: 1,597 ★★★★★
    The game likes to prioritize class gems over generic gems rather than what you have more of for some weird reason. Not technically a bug but the UI for rank up gem use is terrible. We should be able to use them from inventory like awakening gems or sig stones. Contact support and they may be able to help. No guarantees though, I’ve heard sometimes they help and sometimes they don’t.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    I used support once and they helped. You rank up using the class gen and they'll replace it and remove the generic
  • World EaterWorld Eater Member Posts: 3,710 ★★★★★
    The game defaults to class gems so you’d have to contact support and let them know you’d like to use a generic rank up gem on whichever champ. They’ll walk you thru the process.
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Member Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Lol...this thread was moved to bugs and known issues by mods, when it's actually an intended interaction.
  • SHAYUSHAYU Member Posts: 78