**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who is better???

Hey guys, I wanted to know, who to rank up, (R5).. Prof X or Venom.. and then.. is Ultron better than both of them? Prof X or Venom, plz tell me who is better between these 2 1st? Help 😟

Comments

• Options
    BartekTymoczkoBartekTymoczko Posts: 307 ★★
    I'm playing myself, everything is fine, I started to set tactics for the next steps in the game, I'm not here for a while and I got a notification that I was banned for a week !? WHAT? What have I done?
  • Options
    Phantomfire500Phantomfire500 Posts: 227 ★★
    Venom is one of my favourite champions in the game, and without suicides he has incredible sustainability through sp1 spam. The klyntar mutation and bleeds on basics mean he does a lot of damage just through normal gameplay, and he removes buffs without nullifying them on sp1, so he can get around things like thing's nullify immunity or mystic ward.

It depends where you are in the game though; Venom chews up variant content if that's relevant to you.

I will say though, Venom is probably the weakest of the three outside of variants, and he's pretty unusable with suicides.

With professor X, he has a specific rotation. If you don't like playing him, I'd choose the other two. Ultron especially is good if you're pushing for cavalier.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,537 ★★★★★
    Ultron.