**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

49 Mil Ally, Gold 1/2, 380 Mil AQ map 6/5 LF 2 players

I am looking for 2 experienced Map 6, AW Tier 5/6 players to join my Alliance that I run. I do try my best to run my Alliance with a relaxed and fun atmosphere but with Teamwork and Progression in mind. Just 1 year ago map 6 was just becoming a reality for only 1 BG and we were on the verge of getting back into Silver 3 for AW. Now we have 2 BGs doing map 6x5 and this upcoming week our Bg3 will be venturing into Day 1 of Map 6.

What I am looking for:

-Experienced Map 6 players that are both lane clearers, Mini Boss and Boss Killers- if that doesn't apply to you please don't waste my time or yours.

-must use the line app for communicating. Your communication must be Great! Example: you bring down the last link node to a Mini Boss you tag everyone in your BG, you bring down a Mini Boss you take everyone that the next section is open, you bring down the Main Boss you tag everyone. I need that type of communication and teamwork.

-Must be Active in all 3 sections of the AQ Map and understand that AQ and AW come first before doing any solo content within the game. When you join an Alliance you are part of a team and no longer a solo player. If solo content is what is important to you then again my Alliance is not the place for you.

- For AW I need players that are experienced in War Tier 5, 6, and 7 as those are the three tiers we are a part of. You need to be able to solo a path and help with the bosses on Boss Island. But what I don't need a someone so serious you are going to flip out over a loss or 3 to 4 losses when it comes to AW. Because I try to make AW Stress Free for my team so it can remain Fun and not feel like a 2nd Job.

-Prestige: my current Alliance team's AQ prestige is at 11.1k on day 1 and goes up from there. So I need 2 players to be at 10.0k prestige at the very least or much higher. Or after a few AQ weeks with Glory and Weekly rewards willing to upgrade champs to help with their prestige.

-Roster requirements: I need some who has at least 15 rank 5 Five Stars or 2 to 3 rank 2 Six Stars. The reason for this is for map 6 you need a strong team of 3, for the AW attack phase you will need to have a solid team of 3 and to have enough rank 5 or rank 1 or 2 Six stars for AW defense to give our opponents a run for their money. If you have a few Rank 3 Six Stars that can only be a bonus in my view.

- must have a Team first mentality. If you cannot be a team player, and be willing to help the team especially if you see someone struggling then I don't need or want you in this Alliance.

- timezone: I really need 2 players that can be involved in all 3 sections of AQ so I would prefer players from the UK, USA, Canada, or Mexico timezone. Due to the dynamic of My Alliance Team I cannot go away from this timezone preference.

If this sounds like a place you want to join and be part of a strong team that is growing and looking to continue improving into Gold 1 this current War season and hit 380+ million in AQ each week then please reach out to me via the Line app, my ID is zbot34. If you want to take a look at my Alliance my in game name is the same.

Thank you for taking the time read my post.

Comments

• Options
    Hi I'm interested in joining! My prestige is about 10.9k. Have experience playing tier 5-6. Have no issues taking down mini bosses or final bosses.

Just wondering how is your alliance like? Are the people generally easy to get along with and respectful?
  • Options
    zbot34zbot34 Posts: 442
    Hello @ApprovingAuthority hit me up on the Line app and I can tell you much more. My ID is zbot34
  • Options

Hi I'm interested in joining! My prestige is about 10.9k. Have experience playing tier 5-6. Have no issues taking down mini bosses or final bosses.

Just wondering how is your alliance like? Are the people generally easy to get along with and respectful?

But the short answer is yes my teammates are very easy going and to get along with. We are all adults that work full time jobs and have families so we definitely know how to be respectful but also have fun 😊
  • Options
    Update*

Still looking for 1 player to join us. Please reach out to me via Line if you are interested in hearing about more of the alliance