Options

How useful are arena aids?

JeJeanJeJean Posts: 16
edited February 2022 in Strategy and Tips
How much time is reduced to a champion with each help?
Is there any difference in reduced time between 5 and 6*?
Is it profitable to create an alliance with 5 accounts to send me help?

Help me please
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    It adds time to the grind. The help system is awful and needs to be scrapped.
  • Options
    ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,175 ★★★★★
    is there anywhere in game or on Kabam post/announcement that confirms this?
    But yes I agree it's kind of confusing, time consuming and annoying. During an arena grind, I won't get prompted to request help on champs as I finish fights, and then randomly I'll get the option to request help on every fight I've done in the last 2 hours.... which leads to pressing the REQUEST HELP button on each champ for a few mins as they've all popped up to the top of the list.
  • Options
    Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 508 ★★★
    edited February 2022
    A help all button would be nice. Why make us press each one..

Or even just auto help
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 830 ★★★
    This might be a slightly different issue, but when I have my top 3 champ on arena boost, and after I'm done with the round, I have sometimes scroll down under all of the champ waiting for cool down or request for help, just to revive them. I agree a SINGLE HELP button to press just once, instead of EACH individual champ would help speed thing up quickly.
    Another issue while using arena boost to get more points is when signal issues occur, time is taken off the arena boost.

• Options
    JeJean said:

Help me please

It is a few minutes per help but I don't recall the precise value for 5* and 6* champs. It might be different, as I know it is different between 6* and 4* champs (given the large difference in recharge time).

I don't know if it would make sense to create an alliance just to send you help. It would help, but that help would be limited compared to the time you'd be spending switching between accounts to send yourself help. It would matter: you'd gain more time than you lost, but I can't imagine doing that as an arena grinder. I think it would be better for your overall mental health if you focused on slowly increasing the size of your roster by acquiring the champs you're capable of getting in the arena as best you can, and using that larger roster to increase your overall activity in the arena.

It won't be all that long before you're likely to have more champions than you can cycle through the arena consistently, and at that point alliance help becomes a nice when you can get it but otherwise not necessary thing.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,385 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

JeJean said:

Help me please

It is a few minutes per help but I don't recall the precise value for 5* and 6* champs. It might be different, as I know it is different between 6* and 4* champs (given the large difference in recharge time).
    4* and below 2 minutes, reducing 20mins;
    5/6* 4 minutes, reducing 40mins off cooldown.
    #forDNAencyclopedia
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,643 ★★★★★
    The best is when none of the champs have the help button after each round. Then you go back to arena and 50 champs have the help button... This system has never worked well and should have been scrapped a long time ago.