**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ultron bugged in War

My ultron is sig 120 which would make incinerates have -62% duration. However that’s not what happened when I fought bishop. The fight was going smoothly until i forgot his steady release passive was still up when I was attacking. Not the first time this has happened against bishop, that’s why I use my awakened ultron. Only difference is this time the incinerates lasted there full duration and did 30k damage in a matter of 3-5 seconds.

Has anyone else experienced this bug?

Comments

• Options
    Pseudo_19Pseudo_19 Posts: 396 ★★

What nodes were there?

Also it might be safer to just push to sp2 and block it, if this an actual bug

The Bishop was on the rage node on boss island in AW. The rage where 5 furies gives unblockable and nullify grants 20% bar of power. I tried to push to sp2 but bishop loves throwing that sp1.
  • Options
    Amms90Amms90 Posts: 335 ★★★
    Pseudo_19 said:

What nodes were there?

The Bishop was on the rage node on boss island in AW. The rage where 5 furies gives unblockable and nullify grants 20% bar of power. I tried to push to sp2 but bishop loves throwing that sp1.
    There should also be a node that extends debuff duration
  • Options
    Pseudo_19Pseudo_19 Posts: 396 ★★
    Amms90 said:

Pseudo_19 said:

What nodes were there?

There should also be a node that extends debuff duration
    I’ll take a look next war but I’m pretty sure there is no node that extends debuff duration