**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

the blade theory

booscka2536booscka2536 Posts: 2,658 ★★★★
edited February 2022 in General Discussion
ok now blade has became a 6* ive been thinking about how broken op he was when he was introduced . an his impact on the game in his time was equal to ghost or any of the top meta champs (this isnt debatable) . but he was eventually fazed out it happens an we (the players) were ok with that nodes were introduced , champions more viable an so on . so i put this qustion to us as summoners have we really become so entitled that we cannot let go of champions like ghost for instance i mention her because true focus was met with the utmost contempt were as bleed immunity everywhere was met as a challenge . . and to this is say we have we have gotten to a point where we think that yelling an screaming (in words) on the forum so much that we dont have to let the game evolve past certain champs . that we wont let kabam make decision about there game anymore without backlash by the 1000's i think its time we start to think about how things that were ok are not anymore only because we believe they shouldnt be an that my fellow summoners isnt right ..