**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Aw individual bg score available to officers/leader

Currently in alliance war you can see your individual battlegrounds performance head to head by clicking the little icon next to the score. As officers and leaders we should have access to that in the other bgs. Currently we can only see that in the battleground we join. It’s a small change but would be nice instead of having to ask other folks to post it for us to look over.

Comments

• Options
    ThomildoThomildo Posts: 446 ★★★
    ? When you spectate the other bg’s you have access to the same stats.
  • Options
    Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Posts: 445 ★★★
    Thomildo said:

? When you spectate the other bg’s you have access to the same stats.

No you do not currently
  • Options
    What icon ?
    The (i) info icon next to your ally's current score inside the “War Progress” box ?

That pulls up the side-by-side info TOTALED ACROSS ALL BG's for your Ally vs the Opponent, not just for the one BG you are in.
  • Options

What icon ?
    The (i) info icon next to your ally's current score inside the “War Progress” box ?

That pulls up the side-by-side info TOTALED ACROSS ALL BG's for your Ally vs the Opponent, not just for the one BG you are in.

That’s not what I want no. You can see your individual battlegrounds performance by hitting the (I) button next to the score while viewing your battleground. This is located too center.

This is what pops up. Leadership should have access to each bgs stats like this.

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,788 ★★★★★
    Have one officer in each BG?
  • Options

What icon ?

That’s not what I want no. You can see your individual battlegrounds performance by hitting the (I) button next to the score while viewing your battleground. This is located too center.

This is what pops up. Leadership should have access to each bgs stats like this.

Yeah, I saw that other (i) later on. Either never noticed it there too, or assumed was the same “all groups score” (i) symbol as within the right-box.

Little inconsistencies, like also not being able to “poke” people in the other BG's.

As well as not having the quick-switch selections of BG's at the top of the BG that you are actually joined in (only there when looking at other BG's, or any Defense). Such a pain when in your own BG map and having to back out to main screens to then go over to your other BG's to look at those.
  • Options

Have one officer in each BG?

Not a solution. This needs to be addressed along with

What icon ?

Yeah, I saw that other (i) later on. Either never noticed it there too, or assumed was the same “all groups score” (i) symbol as within the right-box.

Little inconsistencies, like also not being able to “poke” people in the other BG's.

As well as not having the quick-switch selections of BG's at the top of the BG that you are actually joined in (only there when looking at other BG's, or any Defense). Such a pain when in your own BG map and having to back out to main screens to then go over to your other BG's to look at those.