Champion Spotlight - Misty Knight
Kabam Zibiit Posts: 6,972Administrator ›
edited March 2022 in Champion Spotlights
About Mist Knight
Expert detective and veteran of the toughest streets of New York, Mercedes “Misty” Knight is joining the contest to bring justice through any means necessary. After losing her arm in an incident while working with the NYPD Bomb Squad, Misty was gifted a cybernetic replacement from the one and only Tony Stark. This powerful prosthetic, made of Antarctic Vibranium, carries the ability to harness cryogenic energy and liquefy all but the strongest of metals. With these new powers, Misty has dedicated her life to taking down the most dangerous criminals across the globe. She isn't afraid to do whatever it takes to get the job done, even if it costs an arm.
Misty Knight's Mechanics
Misty Knight builds two unique charges, Anti-Metal and Cryogenic. She can build these up by performing actions such as Parrying, Dodging, and ending Combos. Misty Knight wants to activate her Equilibrium ability by keeping these charges equal, giving her Precision, Unblockable, and Maximum Bionic Overcharge, which grants her Guaranteed Critical Hits for a short duration. When Misty Knight has high Charges, she can spend them using her Special Attacks to increase their power or add new utility.
BASE STATS & ABILITIES
|Health||Attack||PI (Max Signature)|
|6-Star (Rank 3, Level 45)||37708||3459||13670|
Character Class: Skill
Basic Abilities: Coldsnap, Armor Break, Precision, Purify, Evade
- Misty Knight can apply Coldsnap on her opponent using her Special 2, this denies mobile Science Heroes their Evade capabilities and also allows her to place Frostbites on the opponent.
- Anti-Metal Armor Breaks
- Misty Knight consumes her Anti-Metal Charges to apply Armor Breaks to her opponent, taking out bulky threats with ease at the cost of her Charges.
- Both Anti-Metal Charges and Misty Knight’s Signature Ability are great at Purifying Debuffs from the Opponent.
- Misty Knight gains multiple benefits from keeping her Charges balanced, by performing actions that increase her charges you can skew her charges to ensure she never gains these benefits.
- Purify Punish
- Misty Knight has a chance to Purify incoming Debuffs based on her Anti-Metal Charge amount. Meaning you can increase her Anti-Metal Charges and punish her when she Purifies Stuns or other Debuffs.
- Coldsnap Immunity
- Misty Knight’s Primary source of damage comes from the burst of damage when her Coldsnap ends, meaning that you can cut off her primary damage source using Immunity.
The following Stats and Abilities are based on a Rank 5, Level 65, 5-Star Champion
Anti-Metal and Cryogenic Charges:
- Misty has the ability to build Anti-Metal and Cryogenic Charges using her metallic arm. These Charges provide benefits once they reach certain thresholds or become balanced, putting Misty into Equilibrium. Charges capped at 12 Charges each.
- For each Anti-Metal Charge, Misty gains a 3% chance to instantly Purify any incoming Debuffs.
- For each Cryogenic Charge, Misty gains a 1% chance to Evade attacks.
- When either Champion performs a Well-Timed Block, Misty gains 2 Anti-Metal Charges. Against Science Champions, Misty gains 3 Charges instead.
- When either Champion Dodges an attack, Misty gains 2 Cryogenic Charges. Against Science Champions, Misty gains 3 Charges instead. Cooldown: 0.80 Seconds.
- When Misty lands a Light combo ender, she gains 1 Anti-Metal Charges.
- When Misty lands a Medium combo ender, she gains 1 Cryogenic Charges.
- Misty’s Heavy attack raises her lower charge by 3 if there is a difference of at least 3 between her two Charges. First hit increases Anti-Metal, final hit increases Cryogenic.
- When Misty gets struck by a basic attack, she has a 20% chance to increase her lower charge by 1, if they are currently equal, both Charges get increased by 1.
Master of Parry and Dexterity:
- Misty Knight benefits from Rank 1 of the Parry and Dexterity Mastery Bonuses, even if they are not activated.
- If the Parry Mastery has already been activated, Misty starts with an extra 2 Anti-Metal Charges.
- If the Dexterity Mastery has already been activated, Misty starts with an extra 2 Cryogenic Charges.
- Whenever both of Misty's Charges become equal, she gains non-stackable Buffs. If Misty is at max Charges and gains another, the Buffs are refreshed if they are not on cooldown.
- When balanced at 3 or more Charges, Misty gains a Precision Buff for 12 seconds, increasing Critical Rating by 64.95 per charge.
- When balanced at 6 or more Charges, Misty becomes Unblockable for 6 seconds. Once activated, this Ability goes on cooldown for 6 seconds.
- When balanced at 9 or more Charges, Misty gains a Bionic Overcharge Buff, dealing guaranteed Critical Hits for 6 seconds. Once activated, this Ability goes on cooldown for 6 seconds.
- All Equilibrium Buffs are paused during Special Attacks.
| Special 1 - Metal Arm of the Law
| Special 2 - Freeze!
| Special 3 - Maximum Bionic Overcharge
| Signature Ability - Background Investigation
Knights in Shining Armor - - with Iron Fist, Iron Fist (Immortal), Captain America (Sam Wilson)
- All Champions: Gain +60 Armor Rating and 3% Power Gain.
All Rise - Unique (4-Star and up) - With Daredevil, Daredevil (Hell's Kitchen), She-Hulk
- Synergy Champions: Gain 5% Attack Rating.
You're Busted - Unique (4-Star and up) - with Elsa Bloodstone
Misty Knight: When Misty gains a Cryogenic Charge, there is a 30% of inflicting a Busted Debuff on the opponent. Increasing potency of Coldsnap by 50% for 16 seconds.
Elsa Bloodstone: All Busted Debuffs have their durations increased by 15%
Amazing Detectives Slash Geniuses - Unique (4-Star and up) - With Dr. Strange, Mister Sinister
- Misty Knight: Misty starts with an extra 2 Anti Metal and Cryogenic Charges.
- Human Torch: Special 2’s Stun duration increased by 33%.
Heroes for Hire- With (Coming Soon)
- All Champions: Gain +85 Block Prof and Physical Resistance.
- Increases Misty’s Anti-Metal Charges by 2.
- Increases Misty’s Cryogenic Charges by 2.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on
That, and her sig looks kinda...useless for the most part and really easy to play around.
Peralta, is that you...?
Who is this synergy actually with? The name suggests actual geniuses (so, without wanting to be mean about it: not Johnny Storm); which Dr Strange and Mister Sinister are
Did you accidentally cut/paste two synergies into one?
My main issue is her synergies. Most of her synergies (not all, but most) are really bland - All Rise for example. 5% Attack Rating increase is hardly even worth bothering with. It's worse than the Nemesis synergy. The ones with Luke Cage and Iron Fist are incredibly generic - not what I was hoping for.
Just a text error in the Spotlight, then.
And Johnny Storm is a detective/genius. You heard it here first...