**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My ideia to rework Featured Crystals

RebarkRebark Posts: 344 ★★★
I thought of this after taking 23 repeat champions in the past feat and 3 wasps in a row on 4 crystals in this new one.
Whenever you take a champion for the second time on the same feat crystal, you can choose between removing and keeping them in the pool.
I think it would be a fair solution and it would make the game less frustrating, as well as make new champions more accessible and make it worth arena grinding for crystal shards.

What if someone takes all the champions out of the crystal and leaves only what interests them?

Well, that person would need a huge amount of crystals, would probably have to gather enough fragments to open more than 60 crystals, which is currently impossible in a 90 day cycle, even in a two crystal cycle, but measurements could be taken, such as limiting the minimum pool to 8 or 12 champions, which would reduce the pool by more than 60% compared to the original, assuming you were very unlucky.

Why do I think it's fair?
We pay 50% more for the featured crystals and as much as RNG is part of the game, it's unfair that we take a champion that we already have 5 or 6 times and that is available in the basic pool, I believe it would be a fair advantage considering that we are paying 50% more for the crystal to get a new champion. Obviously, kabam will gain from this in some way, because it will make Sigil more interesting, since you can get a considerable discount, making the subscription something much more interesting for players at any stage of the game, without hurting the economy.
Also, it would benefit planning, you want a champion, play the game for the shards and this would pretty much guarantee you could get the champion you want or at least it would greatly increase the odds, there's nothing worse than you planning for months , until I spent money like I did to get Hercules and in 40 crystals I didn't get it.

Comments

• Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    What is they take all the champions out of the pool 💯🧠🤯
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Suggestions category
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    The problem eith this is, that the core of this game is pure RNG. You are paying 50% more for choosing from 15% of the total pool, instead of the whole 200ish champs, so there is is fair. And it is also fair to pull the same champ 5-6x in a row. Would you protest against 5-6x pulls of a 6* who needs high sig? I doubt that.