**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliance losing members because of Summoner Advancement

My alliance does this thing where we save up every second week so we can get higher scores every second SA but people keep leaving seemingly because of this. do any other alliances do this? if so whats a good way to get people to stay?

Comments

• Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Plenty of alliances do it, if they stay or leave depends on many factors like if you hit sa, do well in events, do well in aw and aq, how loyal they are and how active your leadership is.

We had an issue awhile back where we couldn't hit sa because some people weren't contributing enough and a bunch of our higher members bounced because we couldn't hit it.

So we replaced them and removed the ones who weren't contributing much then starting holding one week and opening the next, and it's been working well for us

You just have to get everyone on board, and enforce whatever rules or minimums you set and eventually you'll get a loyal group capable of hitting sa and well beyond that and once you do you have to figure out if you want to settle for the minimum per week or try to shoot for the top but weekly.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★
    In my alliance, if the Summoner feels opening a crystal or ranking up a Champ can be game changing, they can do it even during blackout period.
  • Options
    SkimbobborSkimbobbor Posts: 127
    @winterthur we let people use anything thats expiring except low basic catalysts. and any featured crystals you buy are fair game. unless you buy them within 2 days of the new SA then we ask you to wait the 2 days unless its only 1 crystal.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★
    Then maybe Summoner just come and go like (happens to mine).
  • Options
    G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    We do it, just the same, not everytime but so often.