**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

No hotfix yet?

Amms90Amms90 Posts: 335 ★★★
I see no update in the play store... Aw setup phase starts in around 24 hours...

Comments

• Options
    whyme_why6whyme_why6 Posts: 75
    eh kabam is slow at fixing game breaking things so it will probably happen in like 2 weeks
  • Options

eh kabam is slow at fixing game breaking things so it will probably happen in like 2 weeks

They announced it for today in yesterday's post... There needs to be time for testing before the next aw
  • Options
    whyme_why6whyme_why6 Posts: 75
    Amms90 said:

They announced it for today in yesterday's post... There needs to be time for testing before the next aw
    oh it might happen at 4 pm pst then
  • Options
    I play t2 alliance war but somehow I'm unable to do parry heavy with magneto vs morningstar in aq?! I really hope the hotfix helps because I'm not going to play another 3 wars in these conditions. I'm not even gonna play the new event

• Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    U do realize that the threats of not playing war, aq and eq only have a negative result for u right?