**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Backtracking on a path

ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
I forgot I had already done the straight path coming from Jane Foster and instinctively went up.
I realise that devs like to have fun with quest layouts but a path that goes in the opposite direction to the boss is not very intuitive.

Anyway, it would be great to be able to go back a step to an intersection if you haven’t taken the fight yet.

Comments

• Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,486 ★★★★★
    We thank you for your sacrifice...
    I'll be careful when I do it.
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    edited February 2022

Lol. No problem. Not sure how people can disagree though. Why would it bother you being able to go back? If you want to “own your mistake”, cool.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,767 ★★★★★

Lol. No problem. Not sure how people can disagree though. Why would it bother you being able to go back? If you want to “own your mistake”, cool.
    Pro tip: don't give too much relevance to Disagrees on forums. There are 1-2 people who just walk around and hit disagree on every single comment. So if you have some agrees, subtract 1-2 from your disagrees to see how many real people hit that button