**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Pulled a 6* Stryfe. Is he worth using a rank up gem on over Prof X, Kingpin, Diablo, or Spider-ham?

All options are unawakened.

Comments

• JoeqwJoeqw Posts: 55
    No. All of those champs are much more valuable
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,234 ★★★★
    I regret my r2 because I have zero intention of doing abyss ever.

I have used him for the shock vulnerability path in act 7 and that's it.
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 643 ★★★
    I use him for so much. Easier to ramp in normal quests than say aegon get that horseman Stryfe craziness every where.
  • EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    Not more worthy of a gem than Kingpin, thats for sure. But over the rest of the champs in your list? Perhaps yes. Prof X is better than Stryfe but he doesn't need his sig as much as Steyfe does, for sure. Diablo doesn't need his sig and Porky Pig's sig is meh
  • EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★

Not more worthy of a gem than Kingpin, thats for sure. But over the rest of the champs in your list? Perhaps yes. Prof X is better than Stryfe but he doesn't need his sig as much as Steyfe does, for sure. Diablo doesn't need his sig and Porky Pig's sig is meh

Oooops, sorry I realized now u were talking about a rank up gem and not an awakening one. So then the answer then is definitely no, Kingpin or Prof. X are both better than Stryfe imho.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    He needs his sig to be any decent, so no.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Diablo is probably the only one who benefits from it more than stryfe, offensively
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,261 ★★★★
    The main thing I would suggest is seeing if you like his playstyle. I personally don't enjoy having to parry+heavy, SP1 heavy, then parry+heavy until SP3, due to the fact the 'stress' of not wanting to get hit and lose my charges (it's my same issue with Aegon, the psychological 'loss aversion' part of it).

But, the same goes for all the champions you listed. All should be able to do a lot for you in different ways, ranked up, so see who you enjoy playing as.