**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

PROF X OR KITTY PRYDE?

So its, been quite a while since I've posted. I'm now officially cav on my acc. I wanted to know which champ shud I rank 4
Prof x unduped or kitty pryde unduped both are 5 stars and are at r3 atm...

PROF X OR KITTY PRYDE? 35 votes

Prof x
31%
Spity68HollowborncausticLogan00Malreck04RockypantherxDrauglin0casual0The_HoTULucifireOddkinsons7 11 votes
Kitty pryde
68%
smy168Speedbumpbryce7mthanks4playingSyndicatedLibertyPrimeV1naikavonEtjamaTRONG94Ewell65SSS69Aomine_Daiki10RenaxqqShiroiharaBe_SomebodyCowabungaFrydayNoise72Norman_OroOEMVCirrus 24 votes

Comments

• Gipsy_DangerGipsy_Danger Posts: 218
    Prof x is unduped same case for kitty and both r 5 stars

• Norman_OroNorman_Oro Posts: 33
    Kitty pryde
    Congrats. Both are top-tier champs, so I think it comes down to personal preference and your roster. I voted for Kitty Pryde because of her utility. Overall, I think she's more sustainable. Her phase mechanic in particular comes in handy in many tough fights. Although her damage when fully ramped up is more than respectable, I'd suggest her if you're more interested in utility.

On the other hand, if you're mostly looking for a damage-dealer and you're comfortable with Professor X's mechanics for gaining and maintaining prowesses, he's probably the better call. With enough prowesses, his damage is second to none. Also, he has his share of utility (counters evade, has falter, power control, etc). Plus, he boosts the special attack damage of mutants.

Congrats. Both are top-tier champs, so I think it comes down to personal preference and your roster. I voted for Kitty Pryde because of her utility. Overall, I think she's more sustainable. Her phase mechanic in particular comes in handy in many tough fights. Although her damage when fully ramped up is more than respectable, I'd suggest her if you're more interested in utility.

On the other hand, if you're mostly looking for a damage-dealer and you're comfortable with Professor X's mechanics for gaining and maintaining prowesses, he's probably the better call. With enough prowesses, his damage is second to none. Also, he has his share of utility (counters evade, has falter, power control, etc). Plus, he boosts the special attack damage of mutants.

Thanks, yea I actually like both of em im ok with professor x mechanism but idk why I actually don't like kitty as much as other people do. I've seen people becoming really happy when they pull kitty yea she has her utilities, even after ramping kitty up her damage doesn't seem that special to me prof seems to have better dmg plus I play ghost so it feels like ghost is better coz of her dmg, both prof x and kitty are atm on r4 5 star and unawakend I have a 5 star tigra. I might r5 kitty once I awaken her coz her max potential is unleashed when u have her duped plus tigra