**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* and 6* HT on same team?Awakened ability works for both?

EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
Hi,

So I have a sig 80 5/65 5* HT. Just pulled the 6* version. Eventually I will r3 for sure my 6* one but was wondering if I were to activate the pre-fight on the 5* one, would it apply to the 6* version if I send it instead than the 5*?

Your help is appreciated.

Comments

• AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Yes. Any prefight works for any champs(mostly) unless explicitly stated otherwise
  • EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    Duh. I just realized that instead of asking in the forum I could have just tried it myself duh! Took me literally like 1 minute to find out.... sorry for the brain fart :blush:

Anyway the answer is a most definite NO. The game expressly warns you it wont work if you try to do so.

Hope that clears it up in case anybody else was wondering the same as me.

Cheers
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Huh. I stand corrected. Didn't know that. Thanks @Zan0 @Ethereality
  • BeeweeBeewee Posts: 533 ★★★★
    Nope doesn't work. However, lets say incursions, war, or aq. If a teammate uses his 6* torch preflight and you go into the fight with your 6* torch you will get the preflight.
  • EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    Beewee said:

Nope doesn't work. However, lets say incursions, war, or aq. If a teammate uses his 6* torch preflight and you go into the fight with your 6* torch you will get the preflight.

Hmmm, interesting!
  • MR_61088MR_61088 Posts: 195 ★★
    Beewee said:

Works also in War ;)

If you plan your attack wisely you can benefit alot from that