Options

Cavalier crystal drop rate

Why do I feel that game regress not progress with 6* drop rates on cavalier crystals? Side quest crystals used to have 4.5% drop rate for some months, cash offers used to have 4.5% drop rate. Somehow it all went down suddenly, was hopping for a single 6* after latest deal and got one 5 in total after spending £180. Will be more carefull before put any money in the game as drop rates flow all around, thoght it is an upgrade as game progress, but..

Comments

• Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    Gmonkey said:

Did anyone get a six star from those love crystals? Just curious

Awakened my Archangel. I think that was it.
  • Options
    WetN00dleWetN00dle Posts: 5
    Why are cavalier crystals all back to old 3% 6* drop rates instead of the 4.5% with a chance for a nexus?

We cannot trust you, I felt shafted after I bought a lot of those love crystals and only realized the nerfed drop rate after I had already done it.

You take one step forward then two steps back, hard to stick with you this way...
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,265 ★★★★★
    4.5% is for Featured Cavs. Specialty Crystals are not FCavs. They're regular Cavs with a specific pool in them.
  • Options
    WetN00dleWetN00dle Posts: 5
    wrong ser, they were all changed to 4.5% with a chance for nexus a while ago, now that is reversed
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,047 ★★★★★
    WetN00dle said:

wrong ser, they were all changed to 4.5% with a chance for nexus a while ago, now that is reversed

Nope, not true
  • Options
    Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    edited February 2022
    Gmonkey said:

Did anyone get a six star from those love crystals? Just curious

Idk who at Kabam felt bad for me but I got a 6 star Knull.
  • Options
    ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
    WetN00dle said:

No these special crystals cost 2k less shards than last month. They have a 3% chance at a 6*. Basic cavs with nexus has a 3% chance at getting a 6*. That seems legitimate to me less of a cost so less of a chance.

Last month's shards had a 4.5% chance of a 6* but cost 2k more Feature cavs with nexus have 4.5% chance of a 6*.

All and all this seems right as I can nearly get 2 basic cavs for the cost of 1 feature.

Pictures of what you can see yourself in game cast and crew

Basic cav

Feature cav