**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kang Armor (Kangs sig)

KingInBlackKingInBlack Posts: 312 ★★★
edited February 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I finally got a 5* Kang from gifting and immediately awakened and R5 200 him. His sig states "up to 6304.12 armor rating based on stored power". I assume that means he gains that 6304 armor rating when sitting on 3 bars of power, but is there anywhere to find out how much armor rating he gains at say 1 or 2 bars or when the fight starts? Obviously 6304 armor rating is pretty strong but since I use his sp2 I'm curious what benefit I'm getting from the sig at the start and through the course of the fight.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    I assume it would be in line with the % of power he has.

Do a simple rule of three. 6304 armor = 100% power, so 66% power = 4160,64 armor
  • Options
    Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Wolverine’s healing does something similar, like up to x amount based on power. He actually does get nothing at no power, would imagine Kang gets the same
  • Options
    KingInBlackKingInBlack Posts: 312 ★★★

I assume it would be in line with the % of power he has.

Do a simple rule of three. 6304 armor = 100% power, so 66% power = 4160,64 armor

See I'd assume there would be some benefit from the start and scale from there, hence the curiosity. Some along the lines of 3k with zero power scaling to 6300 at max power rather than an armor buff providing zero benefit without power stored.
  • Options
    EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    Aunt.mai website answers all your questions regarding this. Go check that website and you will see exactly how much armor per sig point u get.