**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Odin Pre-fights Dropping Off Map 8 AQ

DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
So yeah, this is now the second time this has happened. I used the Odin pre-fights to make Ibom capable of doing the Buffed Up lines in sections 2&3 in Map 8. As you can see below, the pre-fights are gone from Odin and not applicable to Ibom... AFTER ONE FRIGGIN FIGHT! The last time I submitted a support ticket on this I got completely blown off by support who said it would have to be addressed in a much bigger compensation package and I'm SOL for all of the extra items I have to use to get through my paths.

Oh, and it's day 5. Thanks for another massive migraine due to your inept programming that is going to cost me extensive items to push through. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Comments

• Options
    And here is the completely tone-deaf and nonsensical response I got from my prior support ticket

• Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,219 ★★★★★
    In my case, in sec1 path7, on his second fight Cable dropped horseman.
    It was manageable, but I was running suicides and he was bleeding every fight.
    Thanks to the comp... I survived.
  • Options
    Combine this with the fact that parry seems to be completely broken at times (on Apple, not just an Android issue)and this game is broken ten ways from sideways
  • Options
    Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★
    So I’ve done a lot of testing and everytime you face odin himself in s3 I believe one of the buffs gets removed. So use another counter for him and the buffs work fine for all the other fights
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,219 ★★★★★

In my case, in sec1 path7, on his second fight Cable dropped horseman.
    It was manageable, but I was running suicides and he was bleeding every fight.
    Thanks to the comp... I survived.

Comp package being the MVP once again.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    DalBot said:

And here is the completely tone-deaf and nonsensical response I got from my prior support ticket

Unfortunately that’s the best they can do, I doubt they Can manipulate the game to add the buffs after the fact. I’d suggest planning to use someone else next iteration. I use venom on s2 and venompool on s3 buffed up lanes.
  • Options
    UvoginUvogin Posts: 345 ★★★
    The Odin cross-fights/ any cross-fights are removed when there's a game crash/disconnect/force close. Just try and avoid this when aq is running and you should be fine, although not all of these are in your hand.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Did your game crash? Or force close while in battle? That can cause oreifghts to drop