Options

So open one 6* featured, and now i have 2 questions...

Avi613Avi613 Posts: 61
edited February 2022 in Strategy and Tips
1. Does he worth R3 even unduped?
2. Does he worth R3 if I'm running full suicide?

Note: i probably rank him up because i have 2 T5cc , i just want to hear what people think..
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    Noise72Noise72 Posts: 337 ★★★
    Unawakened his furies wont last long enough to be used practically. He's somewhat suicide friendly if you just spam sp3. But I personally like to throw that sp2 with lots of furies going for that serious crit damage.
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,758 ★★★★★
    Still useful at R3 even unduped.

Definitely not a good champ to run suicides with.
  • Options
    ChriissRChriissR Posts: 651 ★★★★
    IMO he's suicide friendly. You can throw some big special 2s and then he has decent healing as well. He definitely needs to be awakened tho, even Sig 1 is a big difference
  • Options
    awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    there are synergies you can put together to basically "fudge" longer buff durations, which is essentially all his awakened ability does.
    he's already poison immune, so you only gotta worry about bleed. slap on a few coagulate points, or pair up with nick fury and deadpool to regen that bleed off at the start of every fight. toss CMM on that team to increase fury duration.
    he also has a self-activated heal if you get in a tough spot.

but with suicides, just spam heavies, stack furies, SP3 win game.

Worth R3 unduped? Yes.
    Suicide friendly? Yes. Even without the synergies, have enough furies and hit with an SP2 is going to rock nearly any defender anyway and likely end the fight. if it doesnt, do an sp3 first, then an sp2 to finish.

I used hyperion in this monthly 2.2 quest, full path and boss (with suicides) and still ended with over 90% HP (full disclaimer: i was running with odin/heimdall/thor/angela synergy)
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,199 ★★★★★
    I waited to rank 3 mine until he was awakened. For me, I had better options otherwise.
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,924 ★★★★★
    He needs dup and is pretty good with suicides depending on how you want to play him. SP3 spam is great with Suicides, but SP2 spam not so great
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,168 ★★★★★
    He need the dupe. It’s very difficult to keep the furies unduped.
  • Options
    AviXAviX Posts: 16
    Awesome pull !! I have him as 5*r5
    His furies last only 10 sec when unawakened but when he is awakened its way easier to maintain his furies. You dont have to worry about furies getting expired.
  • Options
    Avi613Avi613 Posts: 61
    Thanks everyone, took him to R2 for now..i guess i will take him to R3 soon , but for now i will try to open some another features in a try to dupe him