**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Attacker bans on all season wars

Hey mcoc admin…similar to how we have attacker bans on higher tiers of AW…it would be great to have attacker bans for every tier of AW season…why must top tier alliances suffer and lower tiers breeze through aw like its childs play…test the skills and capabilities of everyone participating in aw season…implement permanent attacker bans…

Comments

• ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    Exactly as stated above, higher-tier alliances have a wider roster than people in the lower crews and attacker bans in those lower levels can completly decimate an individual's chances far worse than someone in the top tier Alliance.

They're already in a top-tier alliances, they can afford to take a hit in The Shins, there should be hurdles and obstacles the further you progress in order to continue to test and show off your skills as a player.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Who is breezing through?
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Why does the OP care?..
    Sure fine then I guess we could also say that since whales spend a lot.. we should make all players spend too....
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    I think bans are a good idea but maybe we can take it a step further. Why not every war a set of champs is banned from defense. It would have to be determined by kabam probably. One war let's say mojo, Nick fury, and professor x are banned. Next war 3 different champs.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    With 20 odd deaths average against us this season with one BG in war, I'm sure our opponents would love to deal with attacker bans as well and the few accounts that do the most damage for us have plenty of spare attackers to ignore it.

Rosters are simply not developed enough waaaay down in the mud where we play for attacker bans to be a thing.

• ErothEroth Posts: 24

Who is breezing through?

Agree,lol