**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Help who to rank domino red mags or other

Help needed please! I have red mags and domino both 5* r4. Thinking of ranking one to r5. Just got uncollected so next objective will be cavalier.

Both are unduped.

For domino I have rhulk 5*r3 and massacre same both unawakened

For red mags I have kingpin 5* r5

Or would it be better to rank someone else o have attached my current highest champs.

Note that I am an average player only and still take too many hits at times

Comments

• Mentalboy1Mentalboy1 Posts: 171

• Sergeant_Sergeant_ Posts: 272 ★★
    I would suggest you take Corvus and Mags to r5
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,749 ★★★★★
    I would rank up Mags. He won't be your main questing champ but he serves a specific purpose whenever a #metal champion comes around. He makes so many tricky fights against robots and other difficult #metal defenders so easy.

He used to be my most-used AQ attacker since his block proficiency is off the charts against #metal champions. He was so sustainable because of that since a lot of the champions there tend to be either Ultron drones or Doombots. He was just nuts there.

He also helped me a lot in Act 6. Most of the time, you only need to reach an SP3 and throw it with enough prowess built up to end the fight. That can be tricky at times but made significantly easier by the fact that he often shuts down a lot of the most annoying nodes in the right match-up.

He's not the most fun champ and I therefore don't bring him with me unless I really need him, but you'll be glad to have him if you do end up needing him.