**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Excessive amounts of crystals.

PanbohPanboh Posts: 72
edited February 2022 in General Discussion
What to do with a crystals that we can`t really use anymore?

5k+ arena boosts
3k+ 4* sig stones
2.5k t3c

etc....
Will there be some sort of conversion like t5ccs crystals? Or Quest crystals?
Got about 10k unopened crystals and opening them 10 by 10 is really painfull.

Comments

• CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    But at what rate?
    How many t3c for a 2% t5c Crystal?
    Lol
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Cassy said:

But at what rate?
    How many t3c for a 2% t5c Crystal?
    Lol

100,000 t3c = 1% T5c
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    FWIW, popping and selling the items from stash is how I keep my gold reserves between 30 - 60 mil at all times
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,215 ★★★★★
    The amount of items OP got, I'll assume their most, maybe all, 4*s are at max Sig.
    In case of arena boosts, I open them frequently, brings down the grind time by a lot.
    As I know, I will never grind for a 6* champ. Getting milestones is good enough for me.
    And T3c just piles up, nothing can be done about it.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    I think there should be a permanent trade in store to eliminate excessive crystal stashes. Would probably clear up the servers a bit too.

Or tier the 7/22 hour events so we can stop receiving all this. Just give us small T4B instead, at least that’s usable
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    well at the very least you can open your t3cc and sell them for t4cc shards and a little gold. its super time consuming though.

im right there with you on the 4* sig stones. all 4* max signature, only 4* i am missing is OG vision. Pretty consistently week to week have piles of 4* generic sig stones expiring in the stash.

i occasionally will open a bunch of these though and sell them off if we're close to another milestone in SA. or open a bunch of 3* arena boosts and go ham on item use event.

but outside of alliance-driven events, its all being wasted.
  • PanbohPanboh Posts: 72

FWIW, popping and selling the items from stash is how I keep my gold reserves between 30 - 60 mil at all times

Sure, and at this point, i'm maxing the new champs the same day they hit arena.

Thats another thing, why have 100+ mil gold when you can't really use them 🤷