**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Zeabot bluestacks and other cheaters

I would like kabam to take a serious run at banning players that use these for 18m arena scores without playing so often. Maybe also go after these third party mods and hacks. Would be nice to not have to spend entire days to win a feature while someone who uses them plays maybe an hour or 2 a day.

Comments

• Options
    RichiestylzRichiestylz Posts: 53
    edited October 2017
    Comment #kabammike
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Hackers are already being ban every week ...
  • Options
    wolfwolf Posts: 106
    It's very lame that using emulators is against the rules, I don't see any problem with them
  • Options
    To play for you while your at work/with family/asleep. Takes away from the game. Ban them outright alot of **** players get millions of points without skill or work. Takes away from people who actually compete
  • Options
    Yagami9999Yagami9999 Posts: 137
    LOL This has got to be joking.

Some of these guys have 5-6x R4/55 5stars.
    and I dunno how many R5/50 4stars.

I have 80x 4stars,
    15x of which are R5/50
    22x of which are R4/40
    balance all R3/30
    They get me almost 900,000 per run

I got 16x 5stars
    1 is R4/55
    3 is R3/45
    balance is R2/35
    They give me almost 500,000 per run

18million is NOT unachievable and I'm not even near the top players in the game.

Almost ALL players in top 800 are grinders. I dunno about hacks or what, but the ones I know are all legitimate grinders
    Best part? They grind more, get more champs, can grind some more.

If you cannot do it, do not assume other people hack
    18mil is LAST PLACE Rank 800 sometimes.
    1st place can go to almost 30mil sometimes, sometimes more.

Welcome to VETERAN Bracket
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    edited October 2017
    While I share your feelings on cheating and hacking, I do have to agree that the majority of Players put up high numbers because they have the Roster to do so. The more Champs you have and the higher you Rank them, the less you have to Grind. Numbers grow as Rosters do. As for the hacks, they are against TOS and they deal with them regularly. There is also a process of investigation to it. Which means it takes time and evidence, and it's not done lightly. If you suspect someone, Report them appropriately in-game, and leave it to them.
  • Options
    16× 5* isnt getting you 500 k a run unless your recharging i have 11 5 * 3 @ 3/45 and the rest @2/35 and a run for me is 230k maybe 240k. And you have 5 more than i do. So maybe an extra 120k
  • Options
    78 x 4* with 6 @ 5/50 21 @ 4/40 and rest @ 3/30 and get 700k or just over so yah not a noob either @ yagami theres not as many as you think that get them honestly in arenas remember also 5* is every 7 hours on refresh so unless they dont work dont sleep or have family they see they arent grinding like assumed. Also have seen alot of screenshots of people that post 17m scores and brag about using zeabot and bluestacks
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    Yagami9999 wrote: »
    LOL This has got to be joking.

Some of these guys have 5-6x R4/55 5stars.
    and I dunno how many R5/50 4stars.

I have 80x 4stars,
    15x of which are R5/50
    22x of which are R4/40
    balance all R3/30
    They get me almost 900,000 per run

I got 16x 5stars
    1 is R4/55
    3 is R3/45
    balance is R2/35
    They give me almost 500,000 per run

18million is NOT unachievable and I'm not even near the top players in the game.

Almost ALL players in top 800 are grinders. I dunno about hacks or what, but the ones I know are all legitimate grinders
    Best part? They grind more, get more champs, can grind some more.

If you cannot do it, do not assume other people hack
    18mil is LAST PLACE Rank 800 sometimes.
    1st place can go to almost 30mil sometimes, sometimes more.

Welcome to VETERAN Bracket

Completely agree, I did 23mil for Mephisto and wasn't playing non-stop, yes I used some units but not even 1500 worth I don't think.

Did about 20mil for Morningstar.

Very achievable but you do need free time, doesn't mean your whole world is arena for 3 days non stop
  • Options
    MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 469 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    Maybe these are the people selling gold and battlechips to alliances who dont grind themselves. More cheating permitted. Inflated arenas scores, inflated aq scores... cheating is rampant.