**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AA/Cap Falcon Bug

StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
AA is having his bleed ability accuracy reduced by Cap Falcon’s armor ups which shouldn’t be happening since he’s immune to having his ability accuracy reduced

Comments

• Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,496 ★★★★★
    Kinda hard to call this out on his bleeds as critical hits only have a 40% chance to bleed and heavies only have a 50% chance to bleed. You could just be getting really unlucky
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    It existed since the buff. There's a thread somewhere
  • Options
    Zan0 said:

He’s been bugged against node AAR for a looong time but he’s worked against AAR from the actual champs and what buff?
    Civil warrior buff
  • Options
    Zan0 said:

Zan0 said:

He’s been bugged against node AAR for a looong time but he’s worked against AAR from the actual champs and what buff?
    Civil warrior buff
    That’s great and all but we’re talking about Sam Wilson cap lol but I guess it’s kind of the same ability but civil warrior isn’t bugged
    Lol. Is he working fine against civil warrior?
  • Options
    ThomildoThomildo Posts: 446 ★★★
    I’ve noticed this too. I tried it in practice mode, and on a sp3 only the poison and stun applied. The bleed also has a 100% chance to apply. I thought it was the concussion node messing with AA, even though he should be immune. But their interaction is definetly bugged.
  • Options
    ThomildoThomildo Posts: 446 ★★★
    Not immune to the concussion debuff that is, but to its effects
  • Options
    Maratox said:

Kinda hard to call this out on his bleeds as critical hits only have a 40% chance to bleed and heavies only have a 50% chance to bleed. You could just be getting really unlucky

I don’t know the exact math, but since each of the three hits of his heavy have a 50% chance to inflict bleed, the odds of going an entire fight without triggering at least one are far lower than the odds of the interaction being bugged.
  • Options
    PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited February 2022
    AA is supposed to be fully immune to opponents AAR so i believe he is bugged.
  • Options
    qartweli said:

Node AAR is and never was a bug

His AA cant be reduces by abilities of other champions..nodes arent abilities of other champions

If he has chance to apply bleed and defender prevents it with his own abilities which arent immunity based then it is a bug

@qartweli
    Do you think quake should prevent nodes from triggering or is she bugged right now ?
  • Options
    Sergeant_Sergeant_ Posts: 272 ★★
    He worked pretty well for me. Just finished up my first itemless Cav difficulty initial clear!
  • Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,496 ★★★★★
    qartweli said:

His AA cant be reduces by abilities of other champions..nodes arent abilities of other champions

If he has chance to apply bleed and defender prevents it with his own abilities which arent immunity based then it is a bug

This is terribly terribly wrong. Nodes are defender abilities. It’s been said many times.
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    qartweli said:

This is 100% wrong. This AAR bug is mostly specific to AA. It doesn't affect OML and other AAR immune to champs
  • Options
    qartweli said:

That’s just wrong. Nodes are defender abilities. Also, the bugged interaction is occurring because of Cap Falcon’s base kit in which his armor up buffs are reducing AA’s bleed accuracy as is stated in my original post.
  • Options
    qartweli said:

Archangel can magneto make bleed with

qartweli said:

@qartweli
    Do you think quake should prevent nodes from triggering or is she bugged right now ?
    Quake reduces ability accuracy in general

There are defensive offensive and inbetween

She does em all
    So should quake be able to reduce the ability accuracy of nodes?