**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Input Issues

SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
edited February 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
Everyone is having horrible input issues right? Game is pretty much unplayable for me.
Also, I'm not currently in an alliance, will I be getting any sort of compensation?
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Not that much now, no. Just parry misses and a few freezes here and there. Still frustrating though.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,013 ★★★★★
    None
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,183 ★★★★★
    Working fine for me, minus the occasional parry or dex miss. Just ran three paths in 7.3.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    I'll try to post a video to help further
  • Weird, I run into champs freezing or throwing random heavies or just standing there every couple fights. Really freakin annoying when you have a boss like IMIW in a SQ

I'm moving this to the Bugs and Known issues section of the forum. If you're running into these problems, can you tell us where it's happening and what Device and OS you're using? The more specific the better, but if that's not possible, some examples would be great too.

Weird, I run into champs freezing or throwing random heavies or just standing there every couple fights. Really freakin annoying when you have a boss like IMIW in a SQ

I'm moving this to the Bugs and Known issues section of the forum. If you're running into these problems, can you tell us where it's happening and what Device and OS you're using? The more specific the better, but if that's not possible, some examples would be great too.
    I'm using a poco x3
    Miui (latest version)
    https://youtu.be/kfUB6fI3cO0
    You can see around the 20 second mark, I was trying to dash back and kingpin just froze there. Resist saved me. I don't know if it's clear enough, this is the best I could replicate.

Also, might be a dumb question but can anyone point out why kingpin didn't purify the first stun? I'm running the hood synergy, and it's happening on every fight. Is there a mechanic I'm overlooking?
  • Champ_ZChamp_Z Posts: 155
    edited February 2022
    You won't be getting any compensation since you are not in an alliance
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,013 ★★★★★
    I hadn’t been running into issues until I got to the Misty Knight EQ fight. My parries were suddenly all over the place, both early and late.

iPhone XR, iOS 14.71
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Continuing to have issues, @Sceptilemaniac

Parry timing is very early, dex unreliable and specials inputs fail about once a fight. Most confounding is frame rate “slow down” during fights.

Glad everyone else is having a clean gaming experience.

13 Pro Max, current iOS, WiFi and cell. Currently experiencing in Cav EQ 3.2

But sure—Bugs and Issues is a good spot to disappear it.

Dr. Zola

The day @DrZola s issues are fixed is when mcoc attains supreme status
  • Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★
    No offense, but wouldn't that task be relegated to a seemingly nonexistent QA team?
  • Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★
    Just bumping this up for an update..
  • laughedsafelaughedsafe Posts: 8

Weird, I run into champs freezing or throwing random heavies or just standing there every couple fights. Really freakin annoying when you have a boss like IMIW in a SQ

I'm using a poco x3
    Miui (latest version)
    https://youtu.be/kfUB6fI3cO0
    You can see around the 20 second mark, I was trying to dash back and kingpin just froze there. Resist saved me. I don't know if it's clear enough, this is the best I could replicate.

Also, might be a dumb question but can anyone point out why kingpin didn't purify the first stun? I'm running the hood synergy, and it's happening on every fight. Is there a mechanic I'm overlooking?
    I have been using a realme gt 5g Android v12 latest ui and have been facing serious lag on my device since the 33.3 update and its getting harder for me to play as I'm not being able to do certain quest.when is the next update going to drop?
  • DuxtroDuxtro Posts: 63
    edited February 2022
    I have a Poco F3 8GB ram version (Octa-Core 3) and also experiment this type of issues everyday at some point. Also i had the latest MIUI version @Kabam Miike
  • Gildarts99Gildarts99 Posts: 337 ★★
    edited February 2022
    Yesterday and today's issues are just annoying for me in the game.champs charging heavy when you are actually dexing.champs freeze and getting hit for no fault of yours.
  • theWatcher4theWatcher4 Posts: 53
    edited February 2022

Yesterday and today's issues are just annoying for me in the game.champs charging heavy when you are actually dexing.champs freeze and getting hit for no fault of yours.

I thought I was the only one who was facing this issue. However, it was working fine 2 days back.
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    Parry is very occasionally failing for me, sometimes my champs just stand there when trying to block.

It's only been starting up in the last few days so idk if kabam pushed a fix or something.

Running pixel 3a with latest version of the game.
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★

Bumping this up again.
    The input issues have got more and less frequent at random for me.
    I think this issue needs to be addressed immediately

I have been having inconsistent issues with parry timing not working to the point that I can have 5 or more fights in a row where I land maybe 20% of my parry attempts if I am lucky. There is no way my ability to parry after all these years of playing is so wildly inconsistent for random durations and then seems to go back to normal without something happening with the game (whether on my end with my device or the coding of the game or something in the background with the connection to the server or something).

I don't think it is solely attributable to my device though because it can happen as soon as I open the game all the way through it having been open for hours and same with a fresh restart of my phone or anytime in between not having restarted my phone for days.

A missed parry every once in a while I accept as my fault but not 5+ in a single fight and then additional fights after that too.

Also, the lag and loading times are varying wildly with the same descriptions of amount of time the game and/or phone has been up as described above.