**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kitty Pryde missing a synergy?

SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
I am not familiar with the era where this particularly in game Kitty got from, haven't read X-Men since Secret Wars, but, shouldn't Kitty have a synergy with Magik? Or a "secret" immunity against her specials, like the one Cyclops and Havok share. She s one of the few people that can carry Magik s soulsword, and there s two if I remember correctly, storylines, where Kitty was also the carrier, she hid it inside her and also used it I think. She was also her bestie :p

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    they’re just continuing the trend of not giving Magik any good synergies

to be honest she doesn’t much need them though, like Hyperion
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    I agree she doesn't need the synergy, it would only be fun to have it, and more character accurate. Or the immunity for Kitty at least, a really nice easter egg.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

they’re just continuing the trend of not giving Magik any good synergies

to be honest she doesn’t much need them though, like Hyperion

50% atk increase while in limbo (warlock), 500 crit rate and 500 crit damage while in limbo (Morningstar), 100% damage boost, potentially 72% poison resistance (Prof. X), Bleed immunity and 20% increased AA for guaranteed power locks (Purgatory)... She does have more than enough in my opinion ^_^
    i suppose this shows you how much I use Magik

thanks for the correction
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Oh, and here's some story references if anyone's interested reading the comics:

https://uncannyxmen.net/objects/soulsword