**KNOWN SPRING OF SORROW ISSUE**
We noticed a number of the Spring of Sorrow objectives aren't working properly, we are investigating and currently working on a potential solution.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Ranking all the Symbiotes

GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,925 ★★★★★
All ranked without synergies and/or Odin otherwise Red Goblin, Carnage and Sym Spidey would be harder to rank. Give me your opinions pls. (Slight Bias on Anti Venom)
1. Knull
2. Anti Venom
3. Venompool
4. Venom
5. Sym Supreme
6. Red Goblin
7. Venom the Duck
8. Carnage
9. Sym Spidey
10. Agent Venom

Comments

• Options
    Riptide said:

I think your under rating venom pool

You’d put him at 2 you’re saying?
  • Options

carnage above VTD in my book

Carnage lets you pick and chose your buffs without the RNG fiesta the VTD has

Yeah but hes just so good after his first 2 fights
  • Options
    Personal opinion, VP would be ranked lower. I just don't use him and like the others more. Other than that, pretty accurate to me
  • Options

Personal opinion, VP would be ranked lower. I just don't use him and like the others more. Other than that, pretty accurate to me

Honestly him and Venom were the hardest two to pick between.
  • Options
    thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    Idk much about knull and antiV, but are they really that good?
  • Options
    Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★
    What niche does Anti-Venom fill, or what does he counter really well? I pulled him recently and just don't know enough about him.
  • Options
    @DarkEternity are you talking about Synergized/Odinified Roblin or him by himself. Cause i said in the title that this was ranking them by themselves.
  • Options

Idk much about knull and antiV, but are they really that good?

Knull is just ridiculous for Endgame content and AV might have the most utility out of any symbiote and Dmg that becomes ridiculous after some tme
  • Options

Where's steve?

Aunt Mai didn't have him so I kinda forgot...
  • Options
    Man_Bat said:

What niche does Anti-Venom fill, or what does he counter really well? I pulled him recently and just don't know enough about him.

Very good heal control, great evade counter especially against spideys, unstoppable counter, counter's mystics unblockable, great sustainability through regen-ing block and some hit dmg, and insane dmg for long fights.

Helps?
  • Options
    Pseudo_19Pseudo_19 Posts: 396 ★★
    Man_Bat said:

He fills nothing besides being incinerate and poison immune along with the only science champ with nullifies. He can stack a few debuffs and has an okay petrify but you have to trade in those debuffs for any kind of damage.
  • Options
    DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 785 ★★★★
    Pseudo_19 said:

Man_Bat said:

He fills nothing besides being incinerate and poison immune along with the only science champ with nullifies. He can stack a few debuffs and has an okay petrify but you have to trade in those debuffs for any kind of damage.
    @Pseudo_19 Reed also has nullifies
  • Options
    DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 785 ★★★★
    edited February 2022

@DarkEternity are you talking about Synergized/Odinified Roblin or him by himself. Cause i said in the title that this was ranking them by themselves.

@GrassKnuckles No synergies, no Odin. I was talking about the utility and damage offered by base Roblin. Man has so much utility that is overlooked it's absolutely insane. Power burn immunity, Incinerate immunity, anti-miss and autoblock (if ramped and brought down to the proper percentage or with an L3, granted. Still cleans up a majority of fights where these factors come into play), energize + fury buffs, power drain, armor break, incinerate, huge damage off of the L2, etc. He is an absolute monster and it's a shame that so many people don't look into him because CGR had bigger numbers right off of the bat.

I also forgot to mention, anti spiderverse evade woooo
  • Options
    J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 914 ★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

I never understood the hype for Knull ...Venom imo is the best symbiote of all . King of variants and a utility beast + grt damage.

I don’t think he’s being hype at all. Do you have him? He’s a beast dude and I don’t think enough people have him to explore his uses.
    - he cut both ways, stand-alone and synergy
    - Lots of debuffs, meaning you can shut down regen and at some point replace with damage when duped
    - reduces combat power opens the door to other possibilities, eg recently join an active alliance and I use him on All or nothing path in Map7.
    - Good regen
    - Very suicide friendly, even makes him better.
    - One of the best counter to armor up effects if not the best
    - Decent evade and autoblock counter
    - Damage damage damage
    - He doesn’t rely on buff for a Cosmic, meaning he enters doors most Cosmic can’t.
    His reverse control is mainly a defense ability, wish it had some benefit offensively like %DAAR.
  • Options
    SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 621 ★★★
    Antivenom over Venom?

Ok lol
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,140 ★★★★
    Mauled said:

I’m not going to comment on the whole top ten but y’all are really doing Sym Supreme dirty. He’s one of the best nullifiers in the game and has some extraordinary damage output when you use him correctly.

So true.
  • Options
    The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★
    edited February 2022
    Red goblin should be much above in the list.

1.Crazy sp2 damge, armor breaks, power drain incinerate on heavy when u have fury energize and apt buff respectively.

2. Inc immune, power burn immune, block prof 70%, quite good health pool, spider verse champs cant evade against him, and most importantly true sense from frenzy avoiding miss and autoblock

He is quite underrated cause lots of players don't use him as cosmic class is already op but among symbiotes he shouldn't be below number 2 in any way.
  • Options
    Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Love the knull ranking. That is all!
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,357 ★★★★
    Man_Bat said:

Stacking his Decelerate debuff results in a Slow that works on anybody (no class disadvantage restriction) and has no timer on it (as long as you don't use your SP2).

• Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,581 ★★★★★
    VtD Carried me through the 2nd half of Act 5 I think a lot of people underrate him

1 Knull
    2 Venompool
    3 Venom
    4 Sym Supreme
    5 Anti Venom
    6 Roblin
    7 VtD
    8 Carnage
    9 Agent Venom] With Kraven synergy
    10 spidey