**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Rate my luck

So on a scale of 1 to 10 how luck am I also would you like this (btw I'm cav just finished 6.2 and am pushing for thronebreaker)

I finished the side quest all 100% then brought the things from the store and got my biggest opening ever
2 5*features and 1 6*basic
(Didn't know I'd get a 5* from the realm compensation and another from dupes from the 10 4*nexus)

I opened my first 5*featured and pulled a new hood my top 3 of the pool
Then I opened the 5* awakening gem and got tech for my 5* ghost
Then opened my next 5* featured and got black widow CV (my 2nd most wanted) then I felt like I was as luck as could be then opened my 6* and got a new Angela (one of my fave characters) and was so happy

Then I discovered the compensation and got a 5* and got corvus buuut it roles over a shung Shi, was sad that I didn't get shung but can't be sad
Thhhhen I opened my 4*nexus for iso for all my new champs and then got alot of 5*shards and saw that it was skill and mutant so I dicided to go for it instead of waiting for a featured (for knull my most wanted)
I opened it and it rolled over proff X ..... ONTO A SHANG SHI!!!
so to cool off from the exitment I came here to ask
Sooo what do you think
(TLDR got 5* corvus, Shang Shi, bwcv and hood and a 6* Angela)
One thing that could have gone better was a knull but I can't complain

(Btw I posted this a few mins ago but it disappeared so if you see it twice that's why)

Comments